Synonym: celebrated, distinguished, exceptional, extraordinary, famous, important, memorable, noteworthy, notorious, popular, prominent, rare, remarkable, renowned, special, striking, well-known. Similar words: table, tableau, suitable, vegetable, timetable, adaptable, on the table, inevitable. Meaning: ['nəʊtəbl] n. a celebrity who is an inspiration to others. adj. 1. worthy of notice 2. widely known and esteemed.
Random good picture Not show
1. No matter how strong you are how notable your attainments, you have endruring significance only in your relationship to others.
2. Getting both sides to agree was a notable achievement.
3. This is a notable step forward.
4. A notable feature of the church is its unusual bell tower.
5. The proposed new structure is notable not only for its height, but for its shape.
6. Congratulations on your graduation from the notable university with honour.
7. The company has made notable gains in productivity.
8. The accused made death threats against a notable politician.
9. This is a notable event.
10. The town is notable for its busy open-air market.
11. His eyes are his most notable feature.
12. Several notable researchers are studying the effects of hyperventilation.
13. The town is notable for its ancient harbour.
14. His achievement is very notable.
15. With a few notable exceptions, everyone gave something.
16. Reynolds was a notable conversationalist.
17. This attractive building is particularly notable for its garden setting.
18. It's difficult to level down the notable difference between the two.
19. With a few notable exceptions, doctors are a pretty sensible lot.
20. The award is given for notable or conspicuous achievement in science.
21. The game was also notable for the bizarre behaviour of the team's manager.
22. You can also take in some of the notable architectural monuments.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Sydney Smith, a notable wit, once remarked that he never read a book before he reviewed it because it might prejudice his opinion of it.
24. According to this study, women have made notable gains at the expense of men.
25. She became quite a notable director in the thirties and forties.
26. The drawing room is particularly notable for its splendid oak panelling.
27. With one or two notable exceptions , there are few women conductors.
28. Most industries have suffered badly in the recession, but there have been a few notable exceptions.
29. Every country in the world signed the treaty, with one notable exception - the United States.
30. On the whole she had lived modestly, with a notable lack of ostentation.
More similar words: table, tableau, suitable, vegetable, timetable, adaptable, on the table, inevitable, creditable, delectable, acceptable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, inhospitable, establish, inevitably, able, cable, enable, usable, unable, establishment, be able to, capable, affable, disabled, amenable, reliable, bearable, adorable.