Antonym: maximal. Similar words: minimum, minimize, ministry, feminist, minister, diminish, examining, administer. Meaning: ['mɪnɪml] adj. the least possible.
Random good picture Not show
1. The work was carried out at minimal cost.
2. There's only a minimal amount of risk involved.
3. The cost to taxpayers would be minimal.
4. The damage to the car was minimal.
5. The storm did only minimal damage.
6. The co-operation between the two is minimal.
7. The likelihood of infection is minimal.
8. This type of garden requires minimal maintenance.
9. She gained only minimal recognition for her work.
10. The scheme offers only minimal supervision for young offenders.
11. We stayed with friends, so our expenses were minimal.
12. Johnson calls this phenomenon 'the principle of minimal effort'.
13. I stayed with friends, so my expenses were minimal.
14. Using spreadsheets requires minimal training.
15. Most buildings sustained only minimal damage in the earthquake.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The set is minimal and the only props used in the show are a table, a chair and a glass of water.
17. This is a practical course, with only a minimal amount of theory.
18. They referred to this kind of art as minimal art.
19. The money he'd been ordered to pay was minimal in relation to his salary.
20. The effect on taxpayers will be minimal.
21. Some states, however, give nontenured teachers minimal procedural rights.
22. These penetrate the ground with minimal effort.
23. Desert plants will stay healthy even with minimal watering.
24. Delegation achieves this at minimal cost.
25. The deterrents against traders importing and exporting are minimal.
26. Its economic impact is minimal, its publicity value huge.
27. There were no injuries and damage to the building was minimal.
28. From a teacher's point of view, activities that can be done with minimal preparation are invaluable.
29. One aim of these reforms is effective defence with minimal expenditure.
30. Because we took the whole class for a complete afternoon session, organisational problems were minimal.
More similar words: minimum, minimize, ministry, feminist, minister, diminish, examining, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, mall, male, small, formal, female, normally, dismal, informal, image, imagery, primary, climate, intimate, estimate, ultimate, malfunction, primarily, estimated, legitimate.