Random good picture Not show
1. The meeting was merely an exercise in damage limitation.
2. Any limitation to the king's power could be permanent.
3. Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.
4. Disability is a physical limitation on your life.
5. They would resist any limitation of their powers.
6. All the talk had been about the limitation of nuclear weapons.
7. The government is involved in a damage limitation exercise to minimize the effects of the scandal.
8. There is to be no limitation on the number of opposition parties.
9. This drug has one important limitation. Its effects only last six hours.
10. I am willing to accept certain limitation on my freedom.
11. A non-elastic limitation is the available disk storage capacity.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. This limitation is elastic to a degree.
13. Its policy is damage limitation, not prevention.
14. The most fundamental limitation concerned jurisdiction over private serfs.
15. The most obvious limitation on migration was geographical.
16. It will not impose time limitation.
17. How much does this particular limitation matter?
18. It was to be an ugly demonstration; damage limitation was not on the agenda.
19. A further important human limitation is that the intellect works discursively.
20. But even with this limitation, there is sufficient evidence of the conductor's authority.
21. Their interests will best be served by damage limitation, but Zhu may yet regret siding with them so quickly.
23. The government was forced into an exercise in damage limitation / a damage limitation exercise.
24. In truth Gene probably believes that the forces of darkness are gathering, but he also believes in damage limitation.
25. But all the work so far has one obvious limitation.
26. Three orientations by size of the collectivity may be sufficient to overcome this limitation.
27. On this basis, the hypothesis would be that religious beliefs tend to cluster around particular compounds of limitation.
28. The Basic Law strongly reflects the liberal principles of the limitation of state activity and the autonomy of the economy.
29. Most recently, the Cadbury Committee said that it was not persuaded by those who called for such a limitation.
30. The Qur'an does recognise a right to private property but it is subject to important limitation, as indicated in the next extract.
More similar words: invitation, rehabilitation, prestidigitation, to the limit, orientation, discrimination, presentation, confrontation, implementation, transportation, representation, interpretation, nation, donation, equation, location, formation, relation, operation, national, education, zonation, violation, summation, radiation, allegation, variation, situation, migration, inflation.