Synonym: tableau vivant. Similar words: table, vegetable, suitable, on the table, inevitable, tablespoon, acceptable, uncomfortable. Meaning: [tæ'bləʊ /'tæbləʊ] n. 1. a group of people attractively arranged (as if in a painting) 2. any dramatic scene.
Random good picture Not show
1. History is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.
2. They admired the tableau of the Nativity.
3. The procession included a tableau of the Battle of Hastings.
4. The tableau was a pleasing artistic picture as much as a family record.
5. As I gazed on this incongruous tableau, however,(Sentencedict.com ) the scene gradually took on a more sinister aspect.
6. My hideous tableau vivant, however, will function as an equally effective go-away.
7. The method starts from an efficient tableau and constructs others by pivoting.
8. Posing in a tableau, they artfully remove their masks, only to reveal more masks underneath.
9. By day the town is a small tableau of white-washed homes.
10. The tableau is no longer primal feasible and one further pivot as shown. is required to achieve an optimal tableau in which.
11. So, if we put then the tableau is optimal for.
12. The tableau is no longer optimal, so we must pivot in the x 1 -column to restore dual feasibility.
13. She had liked especially the tableau of the Assumption, when the rockets launched the Madonna into heaven.
14. The story inspired both an opera and musical tableau.
15. The procession a tableau of the Battle of Hastings.
16. Printer, tableau printer, printer control method and printing controller.
17. But he see a horrible tableau. There's much baby to surround the town.
18. This panoramic tableau from Burroughs’ Barsoom novel “Thuvia, Maid of Mars” epitomizes Frazetta’s singular style.
19. Indeed, history is nothing more than a tableau of crimes and misfortunes.
20. She stood at the door observing the peaceful domestic tableau around the fire.
21. A prothonotary warbler adds a splash of gold to a tableau of cherry blossoms along the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C.
22. To accommodate multiple objectives, we will extend the simplex tableau by including an additional objective row for each objective function.
23. Thus, only pivoting in the x 1 -column is guaranteed to result in an efficient tableau.
24. The optimal solution does not change but the optimal tableau has one less column.
25. Before I could ever get to my life, conscience was arranging it all like a still life or tableau.
26. Similarly, there is an objective function which has T2 as its optimal tableau.
27. With a cautious look back at the reassuringly immobile tableau, he slipped through.
28. Raymond Georgein, a French painter, integrates the modern art form with the Chinese culture in his pen-and-ink drawing The Chinese Girl, which can be proved by its lines, colours and tableau.
29. With Parliament House behind them at right, folk dancers parade with a tableau showing Mysore Palace on India's Republic Day.
30. Ranked in rows along the broad stairs at the Prada store in SoHo, they resembled a Ziegfeld Follies tableau, said a shopper who happened to be there when the incident occurred.
More similar words: table, vegetable, suitable, on the table, inevitable, tablespoon, acceptable, uncomfortable, establish, able, inevitably, cable, enable, unable, be able to, establishment, reliable, variable, bearable, disabled, bleaching, available, favorable, agreeable, comparable, establishment of, remarkable, changeable, vulnerable, sustainable.