Random good picture Not show
1. The chairs felt hard and uncomfortable.
2. I've eaten so much, I'm really quite uncomfortable.
3. The request for money made them feel uncomfortable.
4. I couldn't sleep because the bed was so uncomfortable.
5. I feel uncomfortable in this chair.
6. The symptoms can be uncomfortable, unpleasant and serious.
7. His manner was perfectly amicable but I felt uncomfortable.
8. Children make some people feel uncomfortable.
9. This sofa is so uncomfortable.
10. Visually the house is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
11. She feel uncomfortable around strangers.
12. She was made uncomfortable by his veiled allusion to the previous night.
13. He looked uncomfortable, like a self-conscious adolescent who's gone to the wrong party.
14. Planners seem a little uncomfortable with the current government guidelines.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Visually the chair is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
16. There was an uncomfortable silence.
17. The bed was uncomfortable because too dirty.
18. The trip was expensive and uncomfortable.
19. She always felt slightly uncomfortable in a hat.
20. Too many uncomfortable thoughts were crowding in on her.
21. It was uncomfortable walking barefoot on the shingly beach.
22. She couldn't disguise the fact that she felt uncomfortable.
23. She felt increasingly uncomfortable under the woman's steady gaze.
24. We sat making polite conversation and feeling rather uncomfortable.
25. He looked distinctly uncomfortable when the subject was mentioned.
26. I feel uncomfortable with strangers.
27. I was sitting in an extremely uncomfortable position.
28. The letter was an uncomfortable reminder of my debts.
29. Sharp stones on the path made walking barefoot rather uncomfortable.
30. Children are sometimes understandably reluctant to wear glasses that are ugly or uncomfortable.
More similar words: table, tableau, suitable, vegetable, on the table, acceptable, tablespoon, inevitable, unchangeable, uncover, uncertain, uncertainty, establish, able, shortage, inevitably, cable, mortality, important, unable, enable, be able to, importantly, establishment, variable, disabled, bearable, reliable, of importance, available.