Random good picture Not show
2. I was told to limit the expense to.
3. Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
4. You've got to keep to the speed limit.
5. Badly written questions limit the usefulness of questionnaires.
6. We must limit the expenses to $100 a month.
7. The police stopped him for exceeding the speed limit.
8. The only limit is your imagination.
9. He must limit the number of cigarettes he smokes.
10. Your credit limit is now ￡2 000.
11. You're stretching my patience to the limit.
12. The team performed to the limit of its capabilities.
13. It is beyond the limit of my ability.
14. Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get.
15. When a man has put a limit on what he will do,[sentencedict.com] he has put a limit on what he can do.
16. There is a limit to the amount of pain we can bear.
17. We have decided to waive the age - limit for applicants in your case.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. We've set a time limit of ten minutes for each child's turn on the trampoline.
19. There is a limit to the amount of money I can afford.
20. There is an upper age limit for becoming a pilot.
21. The summit ended with a joint pledge to limit pollution.
22. We have extended the time limit for claims until July 30.
23. There's a limit on the time you have to take the test.
25. Make sure you keep within the new lower speed limit.
26. I can offer you ￡20 but that's my absolute limit.
27. The frequency of accidents on that road made the council lower the speed limit.
28. The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
29. love triumphs over everthing. love has no age, no limit and no death.
30. Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death.