Random good picture Not show
2. Don't put a limit on anything. The more you dream the farther you get.
3. I was told to limit the expense to.
4. Slow down - you're breaking the speed limit.
5. When a man has put a limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do.
6. There is a limit to the amount of pain we can bear.
7. We have decided to waive the age - limit for applicants in your case.
8. We've set a time limit of ten minutes for each child's turn on the trampoline.
9. You've got to keep to the speed limit.
10. Badly written questions limit the usefulness of questionnaires.
11. There is a limit to the amount of money I can afford.
12. We must limit the expenses to $100 a month.
13. There is an upper age limit for becoming a pilot.
14. The police stopped him for exceeding the speed limit.
15. The only limit is your imagination.
16. He must limit the number of cigarettes he smokes.
17. The summit ended with a joint pledge to limit pollution.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. We have extended the time limit for claims until July 30.
19. You're stretching my patience to the limit.
20. There's a limit on the time you have to take the test.
21. The team performed to the limit of its capabilities.
22. Biodegradable packaging helps to limit the amount of harmful chemicals released into the atmosphere.
23. Is there a limit on the amount of money you can claim?
25. Make sure you keep within the new lower speed limit.
26. I can offer you ￡20 but that's my absolute limit.
27. The frequency of accidents on that road made the council lower the speed limit.
28. The committee put forward a proposal to reduce the time limit.
29. love triumphs over everthing. love has no age, no limit and no death.
30. Love triumphs over everthing. Love has no age, no limit and no death.