Random good picture Not show
2. Table friendship soon changes.
3. She dabbed her mouth with her table napkin.
4. He laid the square table with a tablecloth.
5. He banged his fist loudly on the table.
6. She drummed her fingers impatiently on the table.
7. He set a vase of flowers on the table.
8. He looked longingly at the food on the table.
9. He loves to play table tennis.
10. The whole table heard what he said.
11. I upset the soup all over the table.
12. The lamp fell plonk on the table.
13. Leave your things on the table over there.
14. There is a lot of dust on this table.
15. Dave thumped the table in frustration .
16. A cat was beneath the table.
17. The results are reproduced in Table 2.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Children must learn to behave at table.
19. His jokes amused the whole table.
20. The table is available in several different heights.
21. He used the stump as a table.
22. Uncle John winked at me across the table.
23. Table 3.1 summarizes the information given above.
24. He placed the money on the table.
25. He tipped the table over in front of him.
26. She set a tray down on the table.
27. The table creaked and groaned under the weight.
28. Put all the plates on the table.
29. Find level ground for the picnic table.
30. He laid the books down on the table.
More similar words: tableau, suitable, vegetable, on the table, tablespoon, inevitable, acceptable, uncomfortable, establish, able, inevitably, cable, unable, enable, be able to, establishment, disabled, bearable, variable, reliable, favorable, agreeable, comparable, available, establishment of, vulnerable, changeable, remarkable, sustainable, be available.