Random good picture Not show
1. He hasn't any suitable shoes for the wedding.
2. This grammar book is suitable both for classroom use and for independent study.
3. He was just not suitable for the job.
4. Do you think this present is suitable for a little boy?
5. The exercise-with-answer-key format makes the book suitable for self-study.
6. Some soils are not suitable for farming.
7. The film is not suitable for people of a nervous disposition.
8. Cotton is suitable for wear in summer.
9. The amount of water which is suitable to drink is less and less.
10. The book was expurgated to make it suitable for children.
11. It is a suitable location for a new school.
12. Mr. Smith is a most suitable candidate for such negotiator since his tact and quickness of mind are equal to the occasion.
13. The foreign ministers have thrashed out a suitable compromise formula.
14. With suitable software you can use your PC as a word processor.
15. He wanted to change over to a more suitable job.
16. I feel hopeful that we'll find a suitable house very soon.
17. I haven't found a suitable job yet, but I still live in hope.
18. Retailers have a statutory duty to provide goods suitable for their purpose.
19. Grant payments will be made to suitable applicants.
20. We are hoping to find a suitable school.
21. Fashion is not only a kind of appearance, or an inner, popular may not be suitable for you, but according to their own characteristics to dress up yourself, you belong to that kind, mature, lady, or simple and natural, or pure, or movement, a fact that can all be fashionable.
22. Employers usually decide within five minutes whether someone is suitable for the job.
23. The agency will let you know if they have any suitable vacancies.
24. When setting out on a long walk, always wear suitable boots.
25. The operation will go ahead as soon as a suitable donor can be found.
26. There is nothing in the intrinsic nature of the work that makes it more suitable for women.
27. I spent the day traipsing round the shops, but found nothing suitable for her.
28. It took Vikram Seth three years to write his 1,349-page novel 'A Suitable Boy'.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
29. Her family began to scour the countryside for a suitable house.
30. The weather in the hills can change very quickly, so take suitable clothing.
More similar words: inevitable, table, inevitably, tableau, vegetable, on the table, acceptable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, suite, pursuit, lawsuit, guitar, establish, able, cable, enable, unable, be able to, establishment, reliable, disabled, variable, bearable, favorable, available, agreeable, comparable, establishment of, remarkable.