Synonym: sportfishing. Similar words: fisherman, cash in, cash in on, thing, nothing, anything, nothing but, writhing. Meaning: ['fɪʃɪŋ] n. 1. the act of someone who fishes as a diversion 2. the occupation of catching fish for a living.
Random good picture Not show
3. Fishing is one of his hobbies.
4. Our hotel room overlooked a pretty little fishing harbour.
5. The future looks bleak for the fishing industry.
6. The fishing fleet comprises around 70 boats.
7. Are you fishing for compliments?
8. He operated a small fishing fleet.
9. The fishing lines had become hopelessly entangled.
10. He was given a fishing rod for his birthday.
11. They careened the fishing boat to repaint the hull.
12. A tiny fishing boat was drifting slowly along.
13. They are going fishing at the usual time.
14. My dad loves to go fishing.
15. Now all fishing boats are rejigged.
16. The dolphin had become entangled in/with the fishing nets.
17. They can go fishing in the lake.
18. The place has rapidly developed from a small fishing community into a thriving tourist resort.
19. They went to a fishing village on a small inlet of the sea.
20. Their fishing boats were cabled together before the storm came.
21. I make sure I make time for fishing because it's how I de-stress.
22. Fishing is the main source of livelihood for many people in the area.
23. The cork on a fishing line bobbed up and down on the water.
24. As soon as they reached the fishing area, the fishermen cast their nets into the sea.
25. It is no use fishing for trout in this river, there are none left.
26. It's no use fishing for trout in this river,there are none left.
27. Most of the local population depend on fishing for their income.
28. It used to be a small town,[sentencedict.com] where people made a living by fishing.
29. This stretch of the river is renowned for its good fishing.
30. The fishermen set out at sunset for a night's fishing.
More similar words: fisherman, cash in, cash in on, thing, nothing, anything, nothing but, writhing, clothing, breathing, bleaching, something, anything but, distinguish, everything, something of, something like, something else, burst out laughing, fist, fiscal, shit, shift, T-shirt, fashion, ownership, dish, Irish, old-fashioned, membership.