Random good picture Not show
1. Materials are all washable and none or minimum iron.
2. What are your minimum requirements for the job?
3. The minimum wage was set at ￡3.20 an hour.
4. You must get a minimum of 40 questions right to pass the examination.
5. The act lays down a minimum standard for air quality.
6. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
7. He was only five feet nine, the minimum height for a policeman.
8. The minimum number of students we need to run the course is fifteen.
9. The class needs a minimum of 6 pupils to continue.
10. Wage increases are being kept to a minimum because of the recession.
11. You must get a minimum of 60 questions right to pass the examination.
12. The minimum start-up capital for a Pizza franchise is estimated at $250,000 to $315,000.
13. The president has proposed a hike in the minimum wage.
14. The work was done with the minimum amount of effort.
15. This price is his minimum; he refuses to lower it any further.
16. Eighteen is the minimum age for entering most nightclubs.
17. The minimum age for retirement is 55.
18. Four foot should be seen as an absolute minimum.
19. What is the minimum entrance requirement for this course?
20. You'll need two tons of cement[sentencedict.com], minimum.
21. The risks must be reduced to the absolute minimum.
22. A second-class honours degree is the minimum requirement.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. This will take a minimum of one hour.
24. It was achieved with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency.
25. 20p is the minimum fare on buses.
26. The weather was at its worst; bitterly cold, with leaden skies that gave minimum visibility.
27. The government supported the unions in their demand for a minimum wage.
28. Two fire crews managed to keep damage to a minimum.
29. Try to keep any conflict between you and your ex-partner to a minimum.
30. We have pared down our expenses to a bare minimum.
More similar words: minimal, minimize, maximum, ministry, feminist, diminish, minister, examining, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, stimulus, stimulate, simultaneously, clinic, dining, join in, raining, in itself, initial, minor, mind, initiate, initially, clinical, finish up, training, admin, remaining.