Random good picture Not show
1. You must get a minimum of 40 questions right to pass the examination.
2. The act lays down a minimum standard for air quality.
3. Materials are all washable and none or minimum iron.
4. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
5. He was only five feet nine, the minimum height for a policeman.
6. The minimum number of students we need to run the course is fifteen.
7. The class needs a minimum of 6 pupils to continue.
8. Wage increases are being kept to a minimum because of the recession.
9. You must get a minimum of 60 questions right to pass the examination.
10. The minimum start-up capital for a Pizza franchise is estimated at $250,000 to $315,000.
11. The president has proposed a hike in the minimum wage.
12. What are your minimum requirements for the job?
13. The work was done with the minimum amount of effort.
14. This price is his minimum; he refuses to lower it any further.
15. The minimum wage was set at ￡3.20 an hour.
16. 4 Mb is the absolute minimum you need to run the program.
17. The sun's temperature reached a minimum in the summer of 1981.
18. Eighteen is the minimum age for entering most nightclubs.
19. The class needs a minimum of six students to continue.
20. The minimum age for retirement is 55.
21. All investors had to pony up a minimum of $5000.
22. Many of Britain's beaches fail to meet minimum standards of cleanliness.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. the bare minimum. Naked can be used to talk about strong feelings that are not hidden:naked fear. Note also the idiom: to/with the naked eye.
24. With a minimum of fuss, she produced the grandson he had so desperately wished for.
25. The weather was at its worst; bitterly cold, with leaden skies that gave minimum visibility.
26. The government supported the unions in their demand for a minimum wage.
27. Two fire crews managed to keep damage to a minimum.
28. Try to keep any conflict between you and your ex-partner to a minimum.
29. We have pared down our expenses to a bare minimum.
30. Expenditure on road repairs has been cut to an irreducible minimum.
More similar words: minimal, minimize, maximum, ministry, feminist, diminish, minister, examining, administer, administrator, administrative, administration, stimulus, stimulate, simultaneously, clinic, dining, join in, raining, in itself, initial, minor, mind, initiate, initially, clinical, finish up, training, admin, remaining.