Random good picture Not show
(1) He has overstepped the bounds of acceptable behaviour.
(2) His proposal is not acceptable.
(3) Such behavior is just not acceptable in this school.
(4) Is the proposal acceptable to you?
(5) The quality ranged from acceptable to worse than useless.
(6) Smacking is not an acceptable way of punishing a child.
(7) Students who achieve an acceptable standard will progress to degree studies.
(8) It is becoming more acceptable for women to drink alcohol.
(9) Anger is not necessarily the most useful or acceptable reaction to such events.
(10) The soil contains 30 times the acceptable level of radioactivity.
(11) They're trying to work out a peace formula acceptable to both sides in the dispute.
(12) Nowadays it's acceptable for women to be ambitious. But it wasn't then.
(13) The terms of the contract are acceptable to us.
(14) This behaviour is not viewed as acceptable.
(15) These sorts of behaviour are not acceptable.
(16) They're still trying to work out an acceptable compromise.
(17) That sort of behaviour is not acceptable.
(18) This goes beyond all limits of acceptable behaviour.
(19) Children must learn socially acceptable behaviour.
(20) She has reached an acceptable standard of English.
(21) Air pollution has risen above an acceptable level.
(22) A cup of tea would be most acceptable.
(23) So what is an acceptable level of radiation?
(24) Are all political and religious groups equally acceptable?
(25) Ten beaches were graded as acceptable.
(26) This type of behaviour is no longer socially acceptable.
(27) This kind of attitude is simply not acceptable.
(28) We must come up with a solution that our shareholders will find acceptable. Sentencedict.com
(29) Advertising is a potent force in showing smoking as a socially acceptable habit.
(30) Where our children's education is concerned, no compromise is acceptable.
More similar words: acceptance, table, tableau, accessible, vegetable, suitable, on the table, inevitable, tablespoon, uncomfortable, concept, except for, deceptive, exception, perception, reception, conception, access, accent, accelerate, accentuate, establish, able, inevitably, cable, enable, unable, be able to, accountability, establishment.