Random good picture Not show
2. The creation of life remains a mystery.
3. The committee proposed the creation of a new Chair of Portuguese for the university.
4. Creation only, is really an enjoyment, only hard work, is full of life.
5. He had been with the company since its creation in 1979.
6. The creation of new playgrounds will benefit the local children.
7. For the first time since creation, the survival of the Earth is entirely in our hands.
8. He reiterated his opposition to the creation of a central bank.
9. This led to the creation of a new, affluent middle class.
10. The job creation program is looked upon with disfavour by the local community.
11. Economic conditions may be responsible for the creation of social unrest.
12. The creation of independent states has led to a resurgence of nationalism.
13. The plan should result in the creation of 2000 new jobs.
14. They recommended the creation of a new government agency to be responsible for the environment.
15. Economic conditions may lie responsible for the creation of social unrest.
16. Their policies are all towards the creation of wealth.
17. What an amazing creation you're wearing!
18. Language is the most important mental creation of man.
19. Job creation has become an imperative for the government.
20. Most societies have their own creation myths.
21. The bathroom is entirely my own creation.
22. This 25-foot-high sculpture is her latest creation.
23. These businesses stimulate the creation of local jobs.
24. The creation of an efficient and sustainable transport system is critical to the long-term future of London.
25. The theme of creation is a recurrent motif in Celtic mythology.
26. a diagram that schematizes the creation and consumption of wealth.
27. The president has promised a new constitution and the creation of democratic power structures.
28. Are we the only thinking species in the whole of creation?
29. There's considerable uncertainty as to whether the government's job creation strategies will work.
30. Every moment of the fashion industry's misery is richly deserved by the designers and magazine poltroons who perpetuate this absurd creation.
More similar words: creative, creating, create, creature, ratification, gratification, discretion, reaction, nation, zonation, national, location, education, operation, donation, formation, equation, relation, denotation, summation, radiation, damnation, probation, sensation, isolation, allegation, alleviation, agitation, violation, situation.