Random good picture Not show
1. You can create something more glorious than the championship.
2. Singing can create a sense of wellbeing.
3. The main purpose of industry is to create wealth.
4. The robbers threw smoke bombs to create a diversion.
5. We're trying to create our own computerized database.
6. Addressing customers in their own language helps create goodwill.
7. With smile, failure(sentencedict.com), with strong to create happiness!
8. This will create problems in the months ahead.
9. He melded country music with blues to create rock and roll.
10. Create a new directory and put all your files into it.
11. Today they'll consider tax breaks for businesses that create jobs in inner cities.
12. Money won't create success, the freedom to make it will.
13. Behind the fear of an ideal you, you create the fear, you can beat him.
14. She tried to create the impression of strong sunlight by stippling the canvas in yellow and white.
15. The government plans to create more jobs for young people.
16. Sloping walls on the bulk of the building create an optical illusion.
17. The aim is to create a safe haven for the thousands of refugees.
18. We set business free to create more jobs in Britain.
19. The idea was to create a comprehensive road map of the Web.
20. Her going on maternity leave will create a temporary vacancy.
21. These fires create convection funnels,(sentencedict.com/create.html) and throw a lot of particles into the upper atmosphere.
22. In the dining-room the draperies create an atmosphere of elegance.
23. Mellow music and lighting helped to create the right atmosphere.
24. The new rules will create a lot of antagonism.
25. Sexual reproduction serves to create genetic variety.
26. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
27. Human life,like flood water and do not hear of islands and reefs,it is difficult to create beautiful waves.
28. Life is a profound book.Other's notes cannot replace your own understanding.May you find and create something new in it.
29. Better to tell the truth and comfort their cry, than to create pain when you tell them a lie.
30. The government yesterday announced to the media plans to create a million new jobs.