Similar words: have a good time, from time to time, time, on time, in time, for a time, at a time, in no time. Meaning: n. the time you go to bed.
Random good picture Not show
1) Put your toys away now, it's bedtime.
2) My father always used to tell us bedtime stories.
3) I like a hot milky drink at bedtime.
4) The children are having a frolic before bedtime.
5) Take one dose of the medicine at bedtime.
6) It's coming up on your bedtime.
7) Take a single dose at bedtime to help you sleep.
8) His bedtime is eight o'clock.
9) It's long past your bedtime.
10) We cuddled together over a bedtime story .
11) It's way past your bedtime.
12) Will you read me a bedtime story?
13) Try gradually to quiet them down as bedtime approaches.
14) My dad sometimes read me a story at bedtime.
15) I like to have a hot drink at bedtime.
16) I'm partial to a drink at bedtime.
17) Martha chose her favourite book of bedtime stories.
18) Take two tablets before bedtime.
19) Come on Annie,[http://sentencedict.com/bedtime.html] it's long past your bedtime.
20) Don't get the children overexcited just before bedtime.
21) The children had a frolic before bedtime.
22) It's well past my normal bedtime.
23) Eleven o'clock is past my bedtime.
24) He reads his children a bedtime story every night.
25) It's past your bedtime.
26) The boy was fast asleep before the bedtime story was finished.
27) Avoid caffeine before bedtime.
28) I've tried a hot drink at bedtime and counting sheep,but I just can't seem to get to sleep these days.
29) Try not to excite your baby too much before bedtime.
30) There has not been a peep out of them since bedtime.
More similar words: have a good time, from time to time, time, on time, in time, for a time, at a time, in no time, at no time, at times, untimely, sometime, at any time, longtime, all the time, full-time, at one time, lifetime, full time, take time, by the time, each time, meantime, timetable, by this time, every time, at all times, sometimes, at the time of, at other times.