Random good picture Not show
(1) A billiard - table must be perfectly even.
(2) He chalked his billiard cue again and again.
(3) The billiard ball travelled gently across the table.
(4) There is also a sumptuous leather-chaired billiard room.
(5) In the billiard room at Mentmore, however, an economic think-tank was secretly plotting reform.
(6) In addition there is a billiard room, solarium, cinema, indoor and outdoor pools, bowling alley and gym.
(7) This billiard ball behaves precisely like any billiard ball in the same conditions, and there are causal laws to explain why.
(8) We cleared the old billiard room of furniture and put on the record player, and danced reels.
(9) Cara marched instantly out of the billiard room with short, sharp steps, her heels stabbing the parquet floor.
(10) Remember how she danced on the billiard - table?
(11) A billiard table must be level.
(12) One billiard ball impinged on another.
(13) You take my advice and have billiard table here.
(14) Billiard Galaxy opened the annual contest!
(15) It will attract readers'attention if they like billiard sport.
(16) A very small but very fun billiard ball extinction casual games.
(17) The utility model relates to a billiard table with a level-adjusting device for sport and game.
(18) Meanwhile(http://sentencedict.com/billiard.html), the billiard - room had become the scene of another performance. Somebody was croaking a song.
(19) If you bounce a ping-pong ball off a billiard ball, the ping-pong ball will come back and this one becomes negative, whereas if you plow a billiard ball into a ping-pong ball, it will go forward.
(20) Billiard rooms and gym room are quite nice places to go.
(21) I often do my exercise through playing the billiard ball.
(22) Jazeera Airways Jazeera Billiards and Pool Lighting Lighting your "kitchen" provides an ideal "atmosphere" or the billiard room.
(23) The hotel has professional billiard room , table tennis, fitness room for guests leisure.
(24) Otis was wandering around the house with a miniature billiard ball in his mouth.
(25) His father, Lucien, was a traveling whiskey salesman and proprietor of a billiard parlor.
(26) In front of the platform stood a pair of billiard tables, as shown overleaf.
(27) Now, of course, it is way harder to see that the ping-pong ball gets twice the speed of the billiard ball, because we don't do...
(28) His bald head was as smooth and round as a billiard - ball.
(29) To go on a journey convenience, the house specially arranged for helicopter takeoffs and landings locations, in addition to a billiard room.
(30) I will first bounce the ping-pong ball off the bowling ball... the billiard ball.
More similar words: billion, brilliant, peculiar, familiar, auxiliary, unfamiliar, alliance, bill, liability, be familiar with, reliability, fillip, fill in, million, milling, illicit, billowing, gullibility, machiavellian, illiberal, illiterate, fulfilling, bill of rights, pointillism, willingness, upwardly mobile, bill of attainder, diary, patriarch, plagiarize.