Antonym: video. Similar words: studio, plaudits, auditor, audible, auditory, audience, inaudible, auditorium. Meaning: n. 1. the audible part of a transmitted signal 2. an audible acoustic wave frequency 3. the sound elements of television.
Random good picture Not show
1. The tapes are both video and audio.
2. I am majored in audio frequency amplifier.
3. Where is the audio input on the video recorder?
4. Audio signals can be transmitted along cables without distortion.
5. You can save the audio for editing later.
6. The school's audio apparatus includes films and records.
7. An audio - visual display gives visitors an idea of what life was like aboard a sailing ship.
8. Audio equipment was stolen in a burglary at a house in Main Road.
9. She uses her vocal training to record audio tapes of books for blind people.
10. The audio tape runs in a continuous loop lasting thirty minutes.
11. Film loops, slide sets, audio tapes, played a part.
12. These apply very selective filtration of unwanted audio frequencies.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. The price, which includes an audio cassette, is ￡28.
14. Audio family conferences are planned weekly.
15. They have built-in ISDN and 16-bit audio.
16. Audio publishers want to broaden the market.
17. Be careful with that audio recording.
18. Audio is a relatively young industry.
19. This is slower than an audio cassette recording.
20. Audio dub replaces the original sound with new material.
21. In addition, Audio Editor lets users create, playback and mail audio files and annotate text files with audio playback.
22. Kim has now given up her job as audio producer to dedicate her life to Bronson.
23. It will also control lighting, curtains and the audio system with compact disc player.
24. The course comprises a class book, a practice book and an audio tape.
25. As well as textbooks and other printed matter, courses may include video and audio cassettes.
26. The school must be properly resourced with musical instruments and audio equipment.
27. The term's work was not to be seen as leading up to the audio tape.
28. If music can cut out the computer in the middle, then so can films, books, audio and electronic commerce.
29. Rarely is such good humor combined with such original design in audio.
30. There are two ways of making a RealAudio file: converting an existing file, and capturing from an audio device.
More similar words: studio, plaudits, auditor, audible, auditory, audience, inaudible, auditorium, tedious, mediocre, gaudy, fraud, accordion, mediocrity, incommodious, cum laude, idiosyncrasy, audacious, idiosyncratic, fraudulent, erudite, cardiovascular, fraudulence, judicial, including, judicious, prejudice, ludicrous, excluding, repudiation.