Random good picture Not show
1. The police impounded cars and other personal property belonging to the drug dealers.
2. We look upon you as belonging to the family.
3. Documents properly belonging to the family were taken away.
4. He is down as belonging to the first group.
5. It's important to have a sense of belonging .
6. They feel deeply the honour of belonging to the Senate.
7. She recognized the voice as belonging to the man who had attacked her.
8. They feel deeply the honor of belonging to the Senate.
9. The archaeologist dated the ruins as belonging to the early Minoan period.
10. A negative belonging,[sentencedict.com/belonging.html] if you like.
11. Royson absconded with money belonging to 40 clients.
12. Brenda wore a bathrobe belonging to her sister.
13. Because true belonging only happens when we present our authentic, imperfect selves to the world(sentencedict.com), our sense of belonging can never be greater than our level of self-acceptance. Brene Brown
14. The boat belonging to Arnold Spence, the fisherman for whom he worked, had developed engine trouble.
15. Murder; and Theft: dishonestly appropriating property belonging to another with the intention of permanently depriving the owner of it.
16. Apart from this, the entire vineyard belonging to this commune is situated on Belemnite chalk.
17. A sense of identity and belonging is created albeit with the aid of alcohol or drugs that lowers our inhibitions.
18. They had hardly ever been in this house belonging to Nicholas, and never since it received its new mistress.
19. Though belonging to different religions and coming from differing backgrounds, an affinity grew and developed.
20. Gatumba centre harboured small stocks belonging to the local rebel chiefs.
21. Nowadays, fewer people are working in their local towns, so how do they develop a sense of belonging Whenever we step out of our local boundaries, there is always another "home" waiting to be found. Wherever we are, with just a little bit of effort and imagination, we can make the place we stay "home".
22. Many people still feel there is safety in numbers when belonging to a union.
23. In many cases, the clothes people wear identify them as belonging to a particular social class.
24. You can enjoy a sport without joining a club or belonging to a team.
25. The firm owns about 96% of the portfolio, with the balance belonging to our family.
26. Another avenue to explore is the possibility of pressing the flower belonging to the month of the birthday in question.
27. The communal borderline between Chouilly and Cramant slices through the middle of these slopes, the higher vines belonging to Chouilly.
28. Now the Collector's finger was pointing at other objects, including even those belonging to himself.
29. A central thrust of management will be to create excitement about the future of the company and about belonging to the company.
30. The participating States welcome the international efforts to improve protection of the rights of persons belonging to national minorities.
More similar words: belong to, lifelong, before long, bring in, coming in, in the long run, changing, engineering, engine, below, engineer, libelous, long, long., along, long for, longer, watermelon, prolong, get along, all along, long since, as long as, longtime, long-term, no longer, so long as, any longer, come along, along with.