Synonym: animal, animate being, beast, brute, fauna, puppet, tool, wight. Similar words: feature, create, by nature, in nature, signature, creating, legislature, eat up. Meaning: ['kriːtʃə] n. 1. a living organism characterized by voluntary movement 2. a human being; `wight' is an archaic term 3. a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else.
Random good picture Not show
2. The weasel is a very pretty little creature.
3. The dormouse is a shy, nocturnal creature.
4. They appreciate all the creature comforts of home.
5. Your dog's a ferocious creature!
6. The creature was foaming at the mouth.
7. He is a reclusive, timorous creature.
8. The crocodile is a strange-looking creature.
9. He seemed somehow unreal, a creature from another world.
10. "Curse you,you ungrateful creature!"he cried in anger.
11. The little creature squirmed in its death agonies.
12. Snail is a small plant - eating creature with a soft body.
13. Sometimes a creature uses a pair of antennae to swim.
14. She's a beautiful creature.
15. This hapless creature had never experienced a moment of pleasure.
16. The first living creature sent into space was a dog named Laika.
17. What a puny little creature!
18. He had become the creature of the secret police.
19. The unicorn is a fabulous creature/beast.
20. She was a rather gauche,(Sentencedict) provincial creature.
21. The creature continued to grow and fatten.
22. The panda is a shy creature.
23. She fired again and saw the creature twist violently.
24. They hated that conceited, self-satisfied creature.
25. I hate camping?I miss all my creature comforts.
26. You always were a stubborn creature.
27. The creature is on the threshold of extinction.
28. I was amazed by the sheer bulk of the creature.
29. Strangely, no one believed us when we told them we'd been visited by a creature from Mars.
30. I would like to be a single-cell organisms, heartless creature alive.
More similar words: feature, create, by nature, in nature, signature, creating, legislature, eat up, naturally, naturalist, scream, great, threat, treaty, decrease, increased, entreat, retreat, greatly, bureau, gesture, mixture, texture, lecture, capture, venture, culture, picture, increasing, threaten.