Random good picture Not show
1. The prisoner was put on probation .
2. He was placed on probation for two years.
3. The thief was put on probation for two years.
4. He was fined and given two years' probation.
5. He was given two years' probation.
6. The judge sentenced Jennings to three years' probation.
7. The judge put him on probation for two years.
8. He pleaded guilty and was placed on probation.
9. He joined the company on six months' probation.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. The judge put her on probation for a year.
11. Gene's on probation this semester.
12. He was bailed for probation reports.
13. She was sentenced to a year's probation.
14. Some people are appointed on probation.
15. He was under a probation order for attacking a photographer.
16. A technician on probation was hit by a piece of falling masonry.
17. Once your probation period is successfully completed, you will be offered a contract.
18. There's a three - month period of probation / probationperiod for new recruits.
19. His request to be release on probation has not been sustained .
20. The job holder will be on probation for the space of six months.
21. The courts could impose a probation order.
22. Shortly afterwards the probation service revoked my licence.
23. Original sentence: Two years' probation and three-year driving ban.
24. The judge did not jail the young man, but put him on probation for a year.
25. The police use electronic tags to monitor the whereabouts of young offenders on probation.
26. She was found guilty of manslaughter and put on probation for two years.
27. He served a year in prison and was then let out on probation.
28. Employee appointment to the Council will be subject to a term of probation of 6 months.
29. That company puts all new employees on a three - month probation.
30. I'm afraid I have no choice but to put you on probation .
More similar words: probably, promotion, nation, proportion, production, protection, projection, prosecution, donation, formation, operation, zonation, equation, relation, national, education, location, radiation, damnation, alleviation, inflation, variation, summation, violation, situation, isolation, allegation, migration, sensation, nomination.