Similar words: following, billowing, owing to, show in, blown, blow, throw in, blow up. Meaning: [bləʊ] n. processing that involves blowing a gas.
Random good picture Not show
1. A cold breeze was blowing hard .
2. The gas is blowing back.
3. You're not blowing hard enough!
4. The wind was blowing in gusts.Sentencedict
5. The leaves are blowing about.
6. A light breeze was blowing.
7. The northwest wind is blowing.
8. There was a strong wind blowing.
9. A gale was blowing from the east.
10. It was blowing a gale outside.
11. A slight breeze was blowing.
12. Which way is the wind blowing?
13. The gas is blowing off.
14. The wind is blowing from the east.
15. The wind is blowing from the northwest.
16. A keen north wind was blowing.
17. The wind is blowing from the south.
18. A chock full pool of water, after blowing off silence.
19. The wind was blowing in the tops of the trees.
20. The wind is blowing.
21. Sparks were flying out of the bonfire and blowing everywhere.
22. We saw a whale blowing a jet of spray high in the air.
23. Far behind us, puffing and blowing, came Matt.
24. The horse was blowing heavily.
25. The wind was blowing northerly.
26. A guard was blowing his whistle.
27. As the trumpets were blowing the queen approached.
28. A northeast wind is blowing strongly.
29. First, let's set the scene - it was a dark, wet night with a strong wind blowing.
30. The family is the rain, take irritable, leaving Qingliang; affection is the wind, blowing the sorrow, stay happy; the family is the sun, taking away the darkness, leaving the light. The family is the most great, no matter you are happy, frustration, pain, loss, it will gently on your way, quietly with your life.
More similar words: following, billowing, owing to, show in, blown, blow, throw in, blow up, blow off, blow out, blow over, wing, swing, blotting, drawing, left wing, right wing, in full swing, sewing basket, living thing, go with, do with, blot, go without, do without, block, blood, blond, blouse, bloody.