Random good picture Not show
1. The agreement is subject to ratification by the Senate.
2. The treaty is awaiting ratification.
3. The EU will now complete ratification of the treaty by June 1.
4. In Jacobean drama masculine identity requires masculine ratification.
5. March 31, 1991, was the deadline for such ratification.sentencedict .com
6. That could lead to full ratification of the Maastricht treaty by Britain shortly afterwards.
7. To make it legally binding the protocol requires ratification by countries with at least 55 % of the developed world's emissions.
8. To stress the urgency for ratification, Clinton assembled a bipartisan coalition of supporters including Republicans such as retired Army Gen.
9. The decision was subject to ratification by the Senate before any legal proceedings could begin.
10. The treaty was scheduled for a ratification vote during the presidential election campaign last year.
11. The Convention was to come into force upon ratification by 30 states.
12. Through this ratification process, practitioners contribute to the development of criteria by which their practice will be judged.
13. To become operative, however, the Accord required ratification by each provincial legislature by June 23, 1990.
14. Ratification encourages willingness to acknowledge a problem and develops commitment to its solution.
15. Final ratification can be reserved for a satisfactory outcome of the debate.
16. That ratification depends on Parliament only dissenting in legally ambiguous ways?
17. This meeting followed the ratification on Dec. 10 and 12 of the CIS declaration by the original signatories' Supreme Soviets.
18. But the road to Duma ratification is by no means clear.
19. Opinion polls indicated a two - thirds majority in favour of ratification of the treaty.
20. The Committee adopted by voice vote an amendment offered by Senator Helms to the proposed resolution of ratification.
21. The Administration proposed and the Senate approved a similar understanding in its resolution of ratification of the Convention against Torture.
22. In 1782 he had delivered a pretty effective speech in the legislature at Boston against ratification of the Consular Convention.
23. Approves doctrinal formulations, weapons programmes,(sentencedict.com) and draws up overall plan for Politburo ratification.
24. A few employees will return to work this week while the agreement goes to union members for ratification.
25. Treaties with foreign powers were to be negotiated by the president, but were then subject to ratification by the Senate.
26. A field test is a more formal means of ratification in which the draft criteria are applied on a trial basis.
27. Ratifying the Criteria Approval of each criterion by the practitioners is obtained through ratification.
28. Its constitution was formally adopted in late 1997, following ratification by the parliaments of its member states.4??
29. The treaty was due to enter into force after ratification by the parliaments of the five signatories by Jan. 1, 1992.
30. His senior aides are convinced they can speed up the Maastricht ratification process to meet the new deadline.
More similar words: identification, clarification, personification, esterification, medication, indication, publication, implication, application, communication, ratified, telecommunications, education, location, operation, invocation, educational, migration, separation, AND operation, reparation, aberration, corporation, celebration, exploration, rationalize, immigration, frustration, integration, exhilaration.