Random good picture Not show
1. Many motorcyclists flout the law by not wearing helmets.
2. Some companies flout the rules and employ children as young as seven.
3. The orchestra decided to flout convention/tradition, and wear their everyday clothes for the concert.
4. No one can flout the rules and get away with it.
5. No young politician can afford to flout convention in this way.
6. But the Party continues to flout its own rules and the basic principles of parliamentary democracy.
7. Many bar owners flout the laws on under-age drinking.
8. Accusations have been made that bus drivers already flout speed limits on the estate.
9. Motorists regularly flout the law .
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Too many people regularly flout traffic laws.
11. Sometimes we deliberately flout the charge to be relevant: to signal embarrassment or a desire to change the subject.
12. Parents who flout Family Court orders may be named in the media in Australia.
13. The foolish boy flout his mother's advice.
14. How dare you to flout at him?
15. Flout a law; behavior that flouted convention.
16. Many would flout the laws if they think they can do so with impunity.
17. yet people flout them more than any other laws of the land.
18. Others flout the family planning laws and pay fines to have more than one child.
19. No one can flout the law with impunity.
20. Meanwhile, corruption flourishes, and local officials openly flout environmental laws and regulations.
21. He often flout at religion.
22. Last year's average fine of ￡297 is too low, particularly for those who flout the law continuously.
23. In the evidence before us the appellants have emphasised that throughout they had no intention to flout the authority of the court.
24. The bishop believed that Holy Trinity went out of its way to flout Church rubrics.
25. What you see are sometimes alarming, sometimes humorous pictures of food that flout photographers' usual attempts at suggesting the three-dimensionality of their subjects.
26. By flaunting their clothes and outrageous hair - styles, young people flout the authority of their elders.
27. Timeshare companies also come in for a rap as they continue to flout the rules.
28. In doing so, it will help convince the rest of the international community to strengthen nonproliferation controls and tighten the screws on states that flout that their nonproliferation commitments.
29. And the Germans called for tougher sanctions on countries that flout the euro's budget rules.
30. To some degree, to meet a certain need, people often flout some maxims of the CP.