Random good picture Not show
1. He braided the horse's tail.
2. They wore their hair braided in long pigtails.
3. He pictured her with long black braided hair.
4. The mother braided the girl's hair into two pigtails.
5. She braided the neckline and cuffs of the dress.
6. She braided her hair by herself.
7. She'd braided her hair.
8. She braided the neckline, hem and cuffs of the dress.
9. The four braided and beribboned heads nodded.
10. Her hair had been braided and was concealed under a heart-shaped silver head-dress with a transparent white veil.
11. She grumbled on as she braided her kinky black hair into dozens of tiny braids.
12. She was in riding dress, and had braided her hair.
13. Rosa's braided rug won first prize at the county fair.
14. In the cavernous opening where the rails braided into two lines, the outer dark was spotlit.
15. This impairs the efficiency of the braided shield and renders the cable open to interference.
16. The best line is of braided nylon, which doesn't absorb water and become heavy.
17. Self expandable steel braided endoprostheses were first used for the treatment of vascular and urological benign strictures, with good clinical results.
18. The horse was immaculate, mane braided, tack buffed to perfection.
19. She had stolen a braided rug from the foot of his own bed and a rocking chair from the garage.
20. I braided too much of my hair and the two loops looked like very long rats' tails.
21. The horse has a braided tail and ears pricked as if eager to be off.
22. It is a braided loaf with nuts, raisins(sentencedict.com), cherries and chopped citrus rind.
23. I also kept their clothes and bedding clean, combed and braided their hair, served them their meals.
24. They consist of a copper core, which carries the signal, surrounded by a braided mesh of fine copper wire.
25. The men are fully bearded and the women have long, braided hair.
26. He fixed the fragile blossoms in a buttonhole of his braided uniform, then leaned down and kissed the woman.
27. You can try anything from a single stem to a braided bunch with Antenna's new collection of flowery Monofibre extensions.sentencedict.com
28. After the thanksgiving over the water, George dropped to his knees on a braided rug.
29. He heard Barnabas hit the study floor running, scattering a braided rug to kingdom come.
30. It was the practice to walk out of a Sunday with the braided leather belt showing just below your waistcoat.