Random good picture Not show
(1) Spain is bounded on the east by Portugal.
(2) Germany is bounded on the west by France and on the south by Switzerland.
(3) The United States is bounded in the south by Mexico and in the north by Canada.
(4) I bounded up the step and rapped on the door.
(5) The ball struck the wall and bounded back to me.
(6) The airfield is bounded by woods on all sides.
(7) The shares bounded ahead a further 11p to 311p.
(8) Our lives are bounded by work, family and television.
(9) His heart bounded with excitement.
(10) The little boy bounded away.
(11) Kirgizia is bounded by Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan and Tajikistan.
(12) The ball bounded from the wall.
(13) The leopard bounded on the prey.
(14) London is bounded by the Home Counties.
(15) He bounded up the step with vigour.
(16) The lion bounded on the prey.
(17) Her heart bounded with joy.
(18) The dog bounded up to me and started licking my hand.
(19) The field was bounded on the left by a wood.
(20) China is bounded on the east by the Yellow Sea.
(21) Bounded on the east by Lake Winnebago[http://sentencedict.com/bounded.html], the county is traversed by the Wolf and Fox rivers.
(22) He bounded into the room and announced that he was getting married.
(23) He cut the ball so that it bounded almost backward.
(24) The village is bounded on one side by a river.
(25) It's lucky that he bounded away, otherwise he would have been hurt.
(26) The US is bounded on the north by Canada and on the south by Mexico.
(27) The Kingdom of Lesotho is completely bounded by South Africa.
(28) The US is bounded in the north by Canada and in the south by Mexico.
(29) The dogs bounded ahead.
(30) He bounded up the steps and pushed the bell of the door.
More similar words: founded, confounded, surrounded, funded, bound, boundary, abound in, founder, by leaps and bounds, round and round, minded, bounce, bounty, extended, suspended, undivided, reprimanded, apprehended, round, wound, sound, under, around, ground, compound, all round, sound off, round up, expound, round off.