Random good picture Not show
1. He has a creative mind.
2. He is a very creative musician.
3. Human beings are creative animals.
4. The writer described the creative process.
5. She's very creative and always coming up with new ideas.
6. She drew an analogy between childbirth and the creative process.
7. Any activity becomes creative when the doer cares about doing it right,(Sentencedict.com ) or better.
8. She has been described as the creative colossus of the literary world.
9. Let your imagination run wild and be creative.
10. Flexibility is intrinsic to creative management.
11. The masses have boundless creative power.
12. Most people are creative in one way or another.
13. Creative thinking is the antecedence of design.
14. The programme contains some creative and visually stimulating material.
15. I teach creative writing at Trinity College.
16. Like many creative individuals, she can be very bad-tempered.
17. She's very creative; she writes and paints.
18. Creative activity serves as an effective antidote to depression.
19. I did a course in creative writing.
20. The South African years were his most creative period.
21. You can sense the creative buzz in the city.
22. I don't always feel creative.
23. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money ; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
24. She was misplaced in that job; she ought to be doing something more creative.
25. Much of the apparent growth in profits that occurred in the 1980s was the result of creative accounting.
26. The school encourages free expression in art, drama and creative writing.
27. Many teachers would like to be more adventurous and creative.
28. Happiness lies not in the mere possession of money. It lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.
29. This job is so boring. I wish I could do something more creative.
30. A diligent person, although because of his hard work and damage to his spiritual insight or fresh and creative, but he still will be praised.
More similar words: creating, create, creature, native, relative, lucrative, tentative, narrative, initiative, relatively, cooperative, innovative, pejorative, legislative, tentatively, alternative, conservative, administrative, representative, scream, great, increase, threat, treaty, glare at, breath, decrease, increased, increasing, entreat.