Random good picture Not show
1. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
2. God finds himself by creating.
3. The build-up of forces in the region is creating a powder keg.
4. Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. George Bernard Shaw
5. The golden rule when creating your design is: keep it simple.
6. Galton devised a method of creating composite pictures in which the features of different faces were superimposed over one another.
7. In arming the dictator, the US was creating a Frankenstein who would threaten their influence in the region.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The building work is creating constant noise, dust and disturbance.
9. Lights reflected off dust-covered walls creating a ghostly luminescence.
10. The book might be published without creating offense.
11. He was accused of purposely creating difficulties.
12. Her behaviour is creating a lot of problems.
13. She enjoys creating imaginary worlds for children.
14. It's perfectly feasible to produce electricity without creating pollution.
15. High winds have been creating havoc for farmers.
16. The announcement only succeeded in creating confusion.
17. This issue is creating unrest on the backbenches.
18. The pound's rapid appreciation is creating problems for exporters.
19. We will be creating 15 new posts next year.
20. There's nothing like candlelight for creating a romantic mood.
21. He got a buzz from creating confrontations.
22. By ignoring the wishes of their employees, the managers are setting/creating a time bomb for themselves.
23. The patron of the bar was ejected for creating a disturbance.
24. His political adversaries were creating a certain amount of trouble for him.
25. Before creating this sculpture, she studied all the masterpieces of classical antiquity.
26. Love is not just about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship.
27. That's a sure recipe for destroying the economy and creating chaos.
28. He is charged with several misdemeanour, including driving without a valid licence and creating a disturbance.
29. Consumer hoarding of limited goods, such as gasoline and paper, is creating shortages in stores.
30. A great deal of time and money has been expended on creating a pleasant office atmosphere.
More similar words: create, creature, increasing, breathing, increasingly, rating, operating, fascinating, devastating, concentrating, electroplating, scream, great, treaty, threat, increased, decrease, retreat, entreat, greatly, threaten, treatment, out of breath, Latin, screening, voting, hunting, testing, setting, blotting.