Synonym: bold, courageous, gallant, heroic, valiant. Antonym: cowardly, faint-hearted, shy, timid. Similar words: unravel, traveler, depraved, travesty, travelled, gravity, craving, aggravate. Meaning: [breɪv] n. 1. a North American Indian warrior 2. people who are brave. v. face or endure with courage. adj. 1. possessing or displaying courage; able to face and deal with danger or fear without flinching 2. invulnerable to fear or intimidation 3. brightly colored and showy.
Random good picture Not show
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
8. No man can be brave who considers pain the greatest evil of life; or temperate, who regards pleasure as the highest good.
9. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
10. Fortune favours the brave.
12. Nothing brave, nothing have.
14. He was commended for his brave actions.
15. We Chinese people are brave and industrious.
16. He was brave amid dangers.
17. Love makes people brave and crazy.
18. Good fortune favors the brave and courageous.
19. His brave words are merely a pose.
20. A brave man may fall, but he cannot yield.
21. He is a brave soldier.
22. When it has is lost, brave to give up.
23. He is a brave explorer.
24. 'Chicken' is slang for someone who isn't very brave.
25. Charles was brave and remarkably good-humoured.
26. If at the outset I brave, ending is different.
27. If you're brave enough to say GOODBYE, life will reward you with a new HELLO.
28. The general pinned the Military Cross on the brave soldier's chest.
29. You are the greatest enemy if you are a coward, but if you are brave, you are your greatest friend.