Similar words: beef, beef up, be equal to, roast beef, peer, deer, sheer, career. Meaning: [bɪə] n. a general name for alcoholic beverages made by fermenting a cereal (or mixture of cereals) flavored with hops.
Random good picture Not show
3) They jazzed up after a round of beer.
4) The pub smelled of stale beer.
5) This beer has been brewed using traditional methods.
6) We perched on bar stools and had a beer.
7) She plonked the beer on the counter.
8) They got through two barrels of beer.
9) Where can I buy some beer?
10) I've put the beer in the fridge to chill.
11) They have brewed up some beer.
12) I'm going for a beer with Karl tonight.
13) Two bottles of beer,(http://sentencedict.com/beer.html) please.
14) He sat swigging beer and smoking.
15) She drinks wine and beer but no liquor.
16) Two glasses of beer contented him.
17) Every beer on the menu was brewed locally.
18) In law, beer is classified as a food product.
19) Do you have any beer?
20) The brew tasted only remotely of beer.
21) The bottle can hold a liter of beer.
22) A crowd of men were standing around swilling beer.
23) The glass of beer was mostly froth.
24) He picked up a six-pack of beer.
25) Yes, I'll have a beer(sentencedict.com), please.
26) He drank copious amounts of beer.
27) I don't like beer with too much froth.
28) Let's have a beer or something.
29) They planned to barrel the beer next Monday.
30) You had better refrigerate the beer before drinking it.
More similar words: beef, beef up, be equal to, roast beef, peer, deer, sheer, career, cheer, steer, pioneer, veneer, cheer up, cheerful, engineer, volunteer, pioneering, engineering, domineering.