Random good picture Not show
3) They jazzed up after a round of beer.
4) Such roles are small beer compared with the fame she once enjoyed.
5) The pub smelled of stale beer.
6) This beer has been brewed using traditional methods.
7) We perched on bar stools and had a beer.
8) She plonked the beer on the counter.
9) They got through two barrels of beer.
10) I drew off three pints of beer from the barrel.
11) Men were standing around, swilling beer and occasionally leering at passing females.
12) 'Excellent beer,' he said, wiping the froth from his mouth.
13) Where can I buy some beer?
14) I've put the beer in the fridge to chill.
15) They have brewed up some beer.
16) I'm going for a beer with Karl tonight.
17) He sat swigging beer and smoking.
18) She drinks wine and beer but no liquor.
19) He could drink copious amounts of beer without ill effect.
20) Two glasses of beer contented him.
21) Every beer on the menu was brewed locally.
22) I want this beer to chill so I'll leave it in the fridge for an hour.
23) In law,(http://sentencedict.com/beer.html) beer is classified as a food product.
24) They emptied three bottles of beer within half an hour.
25) The brew tasted only remotely of beer.
26) His father dispatched him to the shop to buy beer.
27) He thinks he's a mainstay of the company, but he's really rather small beer.
28) She's much too prim and proper to drink pints of beer.
29) One unit of alcohol is equal to half a pint of beer.
30) He was perched on a bar stool, ordering a beer.