Random good picture Not show
1. His eyes are going; he says he has glaucoma.
2. She was also undergoing tests for suspected glaucoma.
3. Amongst these are glaucoma and nystagmus.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. For Hazel Rodgers, a 78-year-old glaucoma sufferer who credits marijuana with helping to save her eyesight.
5. Glaucoma can result from increased intraocular pressure.
6. Can high intraocular pressure develop glaucoma?
7. Approximately 7 million patients worldwide become blind of glaucoma.
8. Weight Lifting May Increase Risk of Glaucoma.
9. Objective To investigate the pathogenesis of primary angle-closure glaucoma.
10. Under the impression of absolute glaucoma, evisceration was performed.
11. Chronic Open-angle glaucoma is a common form of glaucoma.
12. Hypermetropic eye may occur angle - Closure Glaucoma.
13. Posterior subcapsular cataracts, increased intraocular pressure, glaucoma and exophthalmos.
14. Methods 11 cases with pupillary block glaucoma diagnosed by ultrasound biomicroscopy were studied which had been suspected as malignant glaucoma at the beginning.
15. Glaucoma is a disorder characterized by increased intraocular pressure (IOP) that ultimately damages the optic nerve, leading to visual field loss.
16. Method Chronic glaucoma rat models were built and IOP were measured persistently.
17. Commercial SLO and SLP used for glaucoma management incorporate semiautomated morphometry algorithms which make partial correction for ocular magnification (OCT does not).
18. Rehak J. Neovascular glaucoma and intraocular pressure . Acta Univ Palaoki Olomuc Fac Med 1992; 133:71.
19. The more serious effects include acute confusional states, tachycardia, urinary retention, and aggravation of glaucoma.
20. Marijuana has been touted as a useful treatment for glaucoma.
21. His views on the nature of astigmatism were important and he improved the treatment of acute glaucoma.
22. This class of drug is also contraindicated in narrow-angle glaucoma.
23. A medical spokesman explained that he needed an urgent operation to treat glaucoma caused by diabetes.
24. Andrew Miles was born blind in his left eye and lost his sight completely at 26 due to glaucoma.
25. Those on moderate or low doses of inhaled steroids showed no increased risk of glaucoma or ocular hypertension.
26. Objective To discuss the pathogenesis and treatment choices of miotic - induced malignant glaucoma.
27. AIM:To evaluate the clinical effect of ECCE and IOL implantation combined with anterior-chamber cleaning for phacolytic glaucoma.
28. Results: The eyes pressure of 52 patients suffered from acute angle-closure glaucoma were normal and no complications were found when they left hospital.
29. Objective : To investigate the therapeutic effects of laser therapy on retinal detachment of glaucoma after operation.
30. CONCLUSION: Hyperosmotic glucose combined with furosemide is an effective method to treat shallow anterior chamber after glaucoma filtering surgery.
More similar words: raucous, raucously, bucolic, glare, glad, glass, sauce, caucus, glance, glare at, saucer, paucity, auction, glacier, launch, laugh at, laundry, plaudits, cum laude, laughing, sunglasses, bureaucracy, looking glass, claustrophobic, aroma, Roman, woman, burst out laughing, domain, tomato.