Random good picture Not show
1. Employers are seeking further clarification of the proposals.
2. I am seeking clarification of the regulations.
3. I asked for clarification on the legal position.
4. The union has written to Zurich asking for clarification of the situation.
5. Email us if you require further clarification on how to order.
6. The exemption you refer to certainly needs clarification.
7. Mr. Kirkwood I am grateful for that helpful clarification.
8. I asked Mr Berge for clarification.
9. The whole issue needs clarification.
10. Well, thanks for that clarification.
11. Provide some definition or clarification of your subject-matter. 4.
12. A statutory clarification of their status is long overdue.
13. A few roles also need clarification.
14. This should be annotated with explanatory notes for clarification.
15. Bates described it as confusing and needing clarification.
16. But even this apparently simple principle requires some clarification before we go further.
17. We need clarification from the Opposition about what their tax burden will be.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. If you ask for clarification then nine times out of ten you will get it.
19. On average in a meeting, seeking clarification and giving clarification amount to 44 percent of all the spoken behaviours.
20. I would like some clarification on this issue so that I can pass it on.
21. His concept of prayer, however, requires analysis and clarification in view of his expressed preference for an impersonal and formless Absolute.
22. Filner insisted yesterday that the federal letter of clarification has solved the problem, and state legislators will revise state law.
23. Any students who feel they may not be eligible may contact the University to seek clarification of their position.
24. He employed a mediation model that eliminated the divisive win-lose element from arguments and substituted the goal of clarification.
25. It means asking promoting questions and also repeating what seems to have been said in order to ask for clarification.
26. In one sense it is a simplification, but also it is a clarification which is intended to provide understanding and prediction.
27. In which case, the purpose of authorities may need clarification and reinforcement by ministers.
28. However, please do not hesitate to contact me if further clarification is needed prior to it being distributed.
29. The nurse can help to avoid this problem by speaking clearly and slowly, stopping for clarification when this seems necessary.
30. At the same time he participated vigorously in the debates and contributed greatly to the clarification of many issues.
More similar words: esterification, personification, identification, medication, indication, publication, implication, application, communication, telecommunications, variation, education, location, terrific, educational, invocation, exhilaration, significant, significance, specifically, significantly, fiction, nation, equation, relation, zonation, donation, operation, national, formation.