Random good picture Not show
1. The station has jettisoned educational broadcasts.
2. Only the educational elite go to Oxford or Cambridge.
3. Please list your educational qualifications and work experience.
4. She confined her activities in educational circles.
5. Their educational policies are due for revision.
6. An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
7. Watching television can be very educational.
8. Send for an educational video post-free.
9. It is important to have a broad educational background.
10. The school building programme postulates an increase in educational investment.
11. He put forward some proposals to reform the educational system.
12. The university diversified the educational program by introducing new subjects.
13. An educational system which fails to teach basic arithmetic is seriously deficient.
14. He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.
15. Educational standards are degenerating year by year because of a lack of funds.
16. Heightened expectations for educational progress had not been realized.
17. Teachers are strongly backing the new educational policies.
18. He believes that educational standards are falling.
19. Success should not be measured solely by educational achievement.
20. Miss Baker was established in the educational field.
21. The purpose of the programme is primarily educational.
22. They marched under the banner of equal educational opportunity.
23. Economic progress is closely bound up with educational development.
24. Her theories were seminal for educational reform.
25. I found the experience most educational.
26. These teachers have been cut off from the mainstream of educational activity.
27. The Minister established a commission to suggest improvements in the educational system.
28. Certainly,(sentencedict .com) the early learning years are crucial to a child's educational development.
29. The government will direct the additional taxes to the educational reform.
30. The government has broadly endorsed a research paper proposing new educational targets for 14 - year - olds .
More similar words: education, national, nationalism, international, organizational, additional, functional, traditional, zonation, donation, location, traditionally, conventional, institutional, instructional, educate, medication, indication, constitutional, educator, implication, publication, application, communication, esterification, identification, telecommunications, regional, occasional, occasionally.