Random good picture Not show
1. The station has jettisoned educational broadcasts.
2. The school building programme postulates an increase in educational investment.
3. He put forward some proposals to reform the educational system.
4. The university diversified the educational program by introducing new subjects.
5. Only the educational elite go to Oxford or Cambridge.
6. An educational system which fails to teach basic arithmetic is seriously deficient.
7. Please list your educational qualifications and work experience.
8. She confined her activities in educational circles.
9. Their educational policies are due for revision.
10. He devoted his life to the educational cause of the motherland.
11. An assessment by an independent educational psychologist was essential.
12. Watching television can be very educational.
13. Send for an educational video post-free.
14. It is important to have a broad educational background.
15. Educational standards are degenerating year by year because of a lack of funds.
16. Heightened expectations for educational progress had not been realized.
17. Teachers are strongly backing the new educational policies.
18. The technology can be used to produce interactive educational programs.
19. He believes that educational standards are falling.
20. Thousands of Victorian workers joined educational associations in an attempt to better themselves.
21. Success should not be measured solely by educational achievement.
22. These teachers have been cut off from the mainstream of educational activity.
23. The Minister established a commission to suggest improvements in the educational system.
24. Certainly,(sentencedict .com) the early learning years are crucial to a child's educational development.
25. The government will direct the additional taxes to the educational reform.
26. The government has broadly endorsed a research paper proposing new educational targets for 14 - year - olds .
27. Teachers have to apply in the classroom the insights that they gain in educational courses.
28. Roberts is researching the effect of social class on educational achievement.
29. She seems to have spent all her life studying in educational establishments.
30. Poor health and lack of money may both be barriers to educational progress.
More similar words: education, national, nationalism, international, organizational, additional, functional, traditional, zonation, donation, location, traditionally, conventional, institutional, instructional, educate, medication, indication, constitutional, educator, implication, publication, application, communication, esterification, identification, telecommunications, regional, occasional, occasionally.