Random good picture Not show
1. Her mood could swing rapidly from gloom to exhilaration.
2. She enjoyed the exhilaration of jet-skiing.
3. Mary Ann's exhilaration gave way to gnawing fear.
4. There was a sense of exhilaration about being alone on the beach.
5. It was the exhilaration of wilderness.
6. The exhilaration comes I suppose from possessing such strength.
7. But there was also an exhilaration in the atmosphere of conspiracy and violence which characterised the last years of his childhood.
8. Arid tonight, feeling the exhilaration of survival himself, he was even more susceptible.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Will I reach the other side gasping with exhilaration at the effort, the risk, the task successfully accomplished?
10. But exhilaration is like any other high, a tease, a trick.
11. Among the Copernicans there was exhilaration at the thought that man, in his astronomical understanding, had now surpassed the ancients.
12. Yes, and we shall feel exhilaration and pride and power.
13. He was approaching a state of exhilaration, a state which can be achieved only by human beings blinded to context.
14. There is exhilaration to be had from his fresh vistas, vigorous assertions as they are of a truly independent mind.
15. I therefore felt no exhilaration about the way she spoke to me, even though what she had said was flattering.
16. Nothing can compare with the exhilaration of riding a motorcycle as fast as you can.
17. She was filled with exhilaration when she first saw her newborn baby.
18. He was often radiant with exhilaration as he surged off the stage and into the wings.
19. The contrast with her exhilaration on the frozen lake had come so swiftly.
20. It adds to the exhilaration, bringing a smile rather than a frown.
21. He misses the camaraderie of the Bar and the exhilaration of forensic battle in the exalted courts.
22. On her high perch, she had the familiar feeling of exhilaration and apprehension.
23. The danger, the boredom, the ever-present discipline along with the exhilaration of aviation training are all vividly recalled.
24. However, to many devil-may-care young people London in the blitz was a place of exhilaration and excitement.
25. My problem is that I don't get the same exhilaration from success as I get depression from failure. Steve Martin
26. Dao Van Lat studied his naked body in the long mirror and was seized afresh with an exhilaration of awe.
27. As they accelerated over the rutted track and down towards the road, Stephen felt a leap and surge of exhilaration.
28. No one tells parents what really to expect in the first parenting months, but it is wild exhilaration and exhaustion.
29. Yet, at the same time, he felt a strange exhilaration at being part of the movement.
30. Anybody who runs it will know firsthand that you have experienced the true exhilaration of life. 2.
More similar words: reparation, separation, exhibition, operation, migration, aberration, AND operation, celebration, immigration, integration, frustration, corporation, exploration, confederation, concentration, collaboration, generation gap, acculturation, consideration, demonstration, administration, ratio, exhibit, nation, equation, relation, donation, location, formation, zonation.