Similar words: communication, communicate, communicate with, incommunicado, munitions, community, indication, medication.
Random good picture Not show
1. The world market for telecommunications is already overcrowded with businesses.
2. Telecommunications technology is developing fast.
3. Distance is no problem with modern telecommunications.
4. The news gave a fillip to the telecommunications sector.
5. Technological advances in computing and telecommunications will reduce the need for many people to travel to work.
6. They are closely charting the progress of the telecommunications satellite.
7. The telecommunications satellite went into orbit at the end of last year.
8. Telecommunications play a crucial role in information technology.
9. The telecommunications bill still faces a few hurdles.
10. Telecommunications could erase all these indicators of rurality.
11. The Soviet authorities strictly controlled all telecommunications.
12. If investors decide not to buy more telecommunications bonds, the bonds may not rise much higher, Patel said.
13. Companies want assurance of reliable, high-capacity telecommunications for access to the Internet and other data networks.
14. Good telecommunications links can bring them closer to western markets, giving their skilled workers less incentive to emigrate.
15. Some public trading activities, notably posts and telecommunications, have operated as parts of central government departments.
16. If the new telecommunications age brings unmediated democracy, what will happen to our carefully contrived constitutional system of checks and balances?
17. The telecommunications revolution continues apace and undoubtedly even more effectively with-out the megamerger.
18. The telecommunications giant joined a growing number of employers in growth industries that have slashed payrolls even as their profits soared.
19. The deal is expected to result in similar tie-ups between big media companies and telecommunications operators.
20. The new legislation signalled a move away from state involvement in telecommunications.
21. The commission's report has dispelled much of the uncertainty that has enshrouded the telephone industry since the Telecommunications Act was signed.
22. The television screens of the next century will be linked up to an emerging world telecommunications grid.
23. Consumers have certainly gained from the increased competition in the telecommunications industry.
24. The use of such systems involves high costs for telecommunications,(http://Sentencedict.com) database royalties and CPU time.
25. Areas on which the organisation is especially keen include semiconductors, telecommunications, factory automation, medical instruments and electronic office systems.
26. The idea is to expand its network business for the international arena, especially the telecommunications market.
27. Also patron of clerics, diplomats, messengers, postal workers, radio workers, telecommunications workers, and television workers.
28. The compression will let digital audio-visual services be carried by terrestrial and satellite channels, telecommunications networks or digital storage devices.
29. The 127 were then divided into three sectors: information services, telecommunications services and hardware.
30. Ample precedents exist for imposing spectrum use fees and cable franchise taxes for public telecommunications purposes.
More similar words: communication, communicate, communicate with, incommunicado, munitions, community, indication, medication, recommendation, implication, publication, application, identification, esterification, election, selection, education, location, educational, celebration, conservation, relationship, municipal, demonstration, consideration, electronic, electronics, electrical, electroplating, collection.