Random good picture Not show
1. Dark green leaves are a good indication of healthy roots.
2. Rising interest rates were an outward indication of the change in government attitude to economic controls.
3. He searched Hill's impassive face for some indication that he understood.
4. There's every indication that the operation has been a success.
5. The indication from the trade figures is to reduce stock by at least 30%.
6. His early successes gave some indication of his ability.
7. Some car alarms have no visual indication that they are in operation.
8. She gave no indication of having heard us.
9. There is every indication that it is true.
10. They gave no indication of how the work should be done.
11. Can you give me some indication as to your intentions?
12. This is a much better indication of what a school is really like.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. He shows every indication of wanting to accept the post.
14. There is no indication which way the vote could go.
15. There had been no indication of either breathlessness or any loss of mental faculties right until his death.
16. The researchers say they can find no indication that television has harmful physical effects on children.
17. He gave us no indication as to what was the matter.
18. He swore in Spanish, another indication that he was rattled.
19. He gave every indication of being a fool.
20. Could you give me some indication as to when I am likely to receive a reply?
21. This is an indication to drivers who break the law that they will be punished.
22. A government spokesperson said they had no indication who was responsible for the attack.
23. There is every indication that they are reforming.
24. Helen's face gave no indication of what she was thinking.
25. He gave no indication that he was ready to compromise.
26. This is by no means an exhaustive list but it gives an indication of the many projects taking place.
27. The comments made by management may be taken as an indication of how they felt about their workers.
28. I cannot come to a decision about it now or even give any indication of my own views.
29. Taking a career history along with you will be a clear indication that you are well organized.
30. The popularity of the government building project served as an indication of public support.
More similar words: medication, indicate, indicator, application, publication, implication, communication, identification, esterification, telecommunications, location, education, educational, dedicate, prediction, condition, conditions, jurisdiction, dictionary order, nation, operation, equation, formation, national, zonation, donation, relation, summation, inflation, violation.