Random good picture Not show
1. Speech is the fastest method of communication between people.
2. Television is an effective means of communication.
3. All channels of communication need to be kept open.
4. We are in regular communication by letter.
5. There is no communication between these two places.
6. Doctors do not always have good communication skills.
7. Formal communication channels are usually vertical.
8. Mass communication sometimes arouses resistance.
9. Role-play is helpful in developing communication skills.
10. Good communication is important for business.
11. We live in an era of instant communication.
12. Their communication systems are inefficient in the extreme.
13. Good communication is vital in a large organization.
14. Radio is an important communication medium in many countries.
15. The communication was seriously disrupted by the storm.
16. Being deaf and dumb makes communication very difficult.
17. They underwent courses in radio communication, demolition, and sabotage.
18. Initiative[sentencedict.com], independent and good communication skill.
19. Good people management and communication skills.Team player.
20. Speaking in silence is the most intimate communication two beings can achieve.
21. Communication with other countries was difficult during the telephone and postal strike.
22. The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn't said.
23. Honeybees use one of the most sophisticated communication systems of any insect.
24. They showed a documentary on animal communication.sentencedict.com
25. War is the ultimate failure of public communication.
26. There has been a breakdown in communication .
27. The situation was worsened by lack of communication.
28. Television is an increasingly important means of communication.
29. Barriers between nations are reared by slow and infrequent communication.
30. Animals use a whole rang of acoustic , visual, and chemical signals in their systems of communication.
More similar words: telecommunications, communicate, communicate with, incommunicado, community, medication, indication, publication, implication, application, esterification, identification, munitions, location, education, educational, recommendation, municipal, nation, operation, relation, formation, zonation, national, donation, equation, radiation, variation, allegation, inflation.