Random good picture Not show
(1) She was the personification of elegance.
(2) Santa Claus is the personification of Christmas.
(3) He looked the personification of misery.
(4) He was usually the personification of kindness.
(5) She is the very personification of selfishness.
(6) She's the personification of culture and refinement.
(7) She played a character who was the personification of evil.
(8) The personification of evil as a devil is a feature of medieval painting.
(9) He became the personification of the financial excess of the 1980s.
(10) Decibel is the personification of an abstract quality.
(11) Sarah is the personification of feminine innocence.
(12) Gallacher was the personification of scandal.
(13) The heroine, Maryska, is the personification of female sexuality.
(14) But I must be clearer what kind of personification this is.
(15) Personification: e.g. The nutrients are used by the tissues for building and repair.
(16) Also shown are Leto and probably Ortygia, the personification of the island of Delos.
(17) Hera becomes an impartial, giving and destroying, personification of nature at its most hidden.
(18) Mait had trained him to be the personification of Death, his own private Baron Samedi.
(19) Political integrity assumes a particularly deep personification of the community or state.
(20) He also uses personification rather a lot throughout the novel to give us more of an idea of what he was experiencing.
(21) It was only a dim personification: something vague and immense which with its motion brought about change and therefore was alive.
(22) He is very personification of selfishness.
(23) The translation of metaphors[sentencedict.com/personification.html], personification and Litotes etc.
(24) A when search a technology interesting trend is personification.
(25) Death as a personification or as a philosophical notion.
(26) Their twisted cunning movements were vividly contrasted with those she created for Elihu, the personification of Youth and Truth.
(27) Its hooting was thought to presage death, for owls were the personification of restless spirits returning to earth to seek revenge.
(28) In so far as Jupiter survived he was the personification of Providence or Destiny.
(29) He is, you will also have gathered, the very personification of an arts education commercial.
(30) We find other and even more important examples of working personification in the logic of individual political rights against the state.
More similar words: esterification, identification, indication, medication, significant, implication, publication, application, significance, communication, significantly, telecommunications, education, location, person, invocation, educational, conversation, in person, personal, personally, personnel, the first person, specifically, fiction, nation, equation, operation, national, formation.