Random good picture Not show
(1) We haven't specifically targeted school children.
(2) The bottle was specifically labeled "poison.".
(3) In recent years, doctors have been trained specifically for general practice.
(4) The book was written specifically for children.
(5) I specifically asked you not to do that!
(6) The Act specifically prohibits any council from spending money for political purposes.
(7) The newspaper, or more specifically, the editor, was taken to court for publishing the photographs.
(8) These jeans are designed specifically for women.
(9) Set aside a period of time specifically for study.
(10) This is a European, and not a specifically British, problem.
(11) The law specifically prohibits acts of this kind.
(12) We tailored the part specifically for her.
(13) Some of the data was specifically excluded from the report.
(14) I told you specifically not to do that.
(15) I specifically asked you not to be late.
(16) The women's shoe, like its male counterpart, is specifically designed for the serious tennis player.
(17) We are aiming our campaign specifically at young people.
(18) You were specifically warned not to eat fish.
(19) We specifically wanted to congratulate certain players.
(20) The missile is aimed specifically to destroy military targets. Sentencedict.com
(21) Our training programmes are geared specifically to the needs of older workers.
(22) Several people, specifically Tom, Mike and Joan have agreed.
(23) We were specifically warned against buying the house.
(24) The houses are specifically designed for old people.
(25) The paper is targeted specifically at young people.
(26) These are substances which specifically latch onto the protein on the cell membrane.
(27) These advertisements are specifically aimed at young people.
(28) The regiment was recruited from the Highlands specifically for service in India.
(29) Specifically, the department wanted answers to the following questions.
(30) The frequent occurrence of earthquakes in the area means that the buildings must be specifically designed to withstand the force.
More similar words: specific, specify, especially, species, special, specialty, significant, specialize, specialist, significance, significantly, identification, esterification, basically, typically, ironically, physically, politically, historically, practically, dramatically, economically, automatically, terrific, artificial, scientific, aspect, suspect, officially, prospect.