Random good picture Not show
1. Health problems can be significantly reduced by careful diet.
2. American English is significantly different from British English.
3. Alcohol significantly inhibits the action of the drug.
4. Most people have speech, but significantly fewer have writing.
5. Donations have decreased significantly over the past few years.
6. Eating a good diet significantly lessens the risk of heart disease.
7. George paused, and glanced significantly in my direction.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Oil prices fluctuated significantly during October.
9. Crime rates are significantly higher in urban areas .
10. Delia's work has been significantly better this year.
11. Property prices did not significantly alter during 1999.
12. Social organization differs significantly between the different groups.
13. The price of oil has dropped significantly.
14. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
15. They expanded their retail operations significantly during the 1980s.
16. High winds significantly hampered the plane's acceleration.
17. Hotdesking allows a company to have significantly smaller premises.
18. Parental involvement contributes significantly to children's learning.
19. The Democrats, significantly, finished well behind the Green Party.
20. Even last year the nation's eating habits changed significantly.
21. Food prices are significantly lower in the US.
22. Your decision will significantly affect your future.
23. The cost of our raw materials has risen significantly.
24. Eating garlic can significantly reduce cholesterol in the blood.
25. We had to deviate significantly from our usual route.
26. Profits have increased significantly over the past few years.
27. She paused significantly before she answered.
28. The cost of the project has increased dramatically/significantly since it began.
29. The insulation from triple glazing is significantly greater than that from double glazing.
30. He said that he would be bringing a friend with him but, significantly, didn't say who it was.
More similar words: significant, significance, sign in, instantly, specifically, importantly, esterification, identification, sign on, gently, signal, design, assign, resign, terrific, specific, designs, recently, design for, designer, scientific, artificial, currently, apparently, frequently, signature, diligently, assignment, consequently, consistently.