Random good picture Not show
1. Health problems can be significantly reduced by careful diet.
2. American English is significantly different from British English.
3. Alcohol significantly inhibits the action of the drug.
4. Most people have speech, but significantly fewer have writing.
5. Donations have decreased significantly over the past few years.
6. Eating a good diet significantly lessens the risk of heart disease.
7. George paused, and glanced significantly in my direction.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. Oil prices fluctuated significantly during October.
9. Crime rates are significantly higher in urban areas .
10. Delia's work has been significantly better this year.
11. Property prices did not significantly alter during 1999.
12. Social organization differs significantly between the different groups.
13. The cost of the project has increased dramatically/significantly since it began.
14. The insulation from triple glazing is significantly greater than that from double glazing.
15. These children scored significantly lower on intelligence tests than others in their peer group.
16. A glass or two of wine will not significantly add to the calorie count.
17. The price of oil has dropped significantly.
18. It is significantly more compact than any comparable laptop, with no loss in functionality.
19. If I wanted to improve the car significantly I would have to pull it apart and start again.
20. The findings of the various studies differ significantly/markedly/radically.
21. Significantly, the company recently opened a huge store in Atlanta.
22. They expanded their retail operations significantly during the 1980s.
23. The value of the coffee becomes significantly higher when expressed in foreign currency.
24. High winds significantly hampered the plane's acceleration.
25. Hotdesking allows a company to have significantly smaller premises.
26. The topography of the river's basin has changed significantly since the floods.
27. Parental involvement contributes significantly to children's learning.
28. Tests have shown that these new tyres are significantly safer.
29. He said that he would be bringing a friend with him but, significantly, didn't say who it was.
30. The whole shooting match is being computerised, which should significantly reduce delays.
More similar words: significant, significance, sign in, instantly, specifically, importantly, esterification, identification, sign on, gently, signal, design, assign, resign, terrific, specific, designs, recently, design for, designer, scientific, artificial, currently, apparently, frequently, signature, diligently, assignment, consequently, consistently.