Random good picture Not show
3) Attach a recent photograph to your application form.
4) Keys are available on application to the principal.
5) His parole application is up for review next week.
6) I've put in an application to the college.
7) I attached a photo to my application form.
8) My application got lost in the post.
9) Please enclose an SASE with your application.
10) Further information is available on application to the principal.
11) He has filed his application.
12) The application was endorsed by the governers' board.
13) Admission is obtained by written application.
14) His application for membership of the organisation was rejected.
15) your application for a mortgage is now being processed.
16) Did you send up my application?
17) I suppose my application has been lost by some incompetent bureaucrat.
18) Detach the white part of the application form and keep it.
19) We have considered your application carefully(sentencedict.com),(http://sentencedict.com/application.html) but cannot offer you the job.
20) The average turnaround for a passport application is six working days.
21) The application of new scientific discoveries to industrial production methods usually increases efficiency.
22) I am pleased to tell you that your application for the post of Assistant Editor has been successful.
23) They filed an application to have their case heard early.
24) Fill out the application carefully, and keep copies of it.
25) We should refer our application back to the manager as soon as possible.
26) His application to the court for bail has been refused.
27) Please print your names in the application form.
28) You should make more of your IT skills on the application form.
29) Next week is the deadline for sending in your application.
30) She has received a response from that college to her application.
More similar words: implication, publication, medication, indication, communication, esterification, identification, complicated, telecommunications, education, location, educational, appreciation, delicate, nation, equation, operation, formation, relation, zonation, national, donation, summation, variation, sensation, isolation, violation, migration, allegation, radiation.