Random good picture Not show
(1) I have a terrific headache.
(2) He was really terrific when I was in trouble.
(3) Darren drove at a terrific speed.
(4) You look terrific in that dress.
(5) She is decorative, larger than life, a terrific glamourpuss.
(6) She's doing a terrific job.
(7) So nobody's coming. Terrific!
(8) He had a terrific sense of humour and could be very amusing.
(9) That's a terrific idea!
(10) Everybody there was having a terrific time.
(11) He is a terrific athlete and a brilliant jumper.
(12) I feel absolutely terrific today!
(13) My mother is a terrific cook!
(14) There was a terrific hoo-ha about who should pay.
(15) There were terrific rejoicings on the day war ended.
(16) We drove along at a terrific speed.
(17) The police car drove past at a terrific speed.
(18) The boxers gave each other a terrific pummelling.
(19) The goalkeeper pulled off six terrific saves.
(20) He drank a terrific amount of beer.
(21) The ceiling came down with a terrific crash.
(22) I've got a terrific amount of work to do.
(23) I am completely energized and feeling terrific.
(24) Mr Jones thought my history paper was terrific.
(25) Their openness was a terrific lesson to me.
(26) The actress who played the lawyer was terrific.
(27) She gave the ball a terrific belt.
(28) She fetched him a terrific slap in the face.
(29) The boys were kicking up a terrific row.
(30) There is a great sense of occasion and a terrific standard of musicianship.
More similar words: esterification, terribly, territory, specific, scientific, artificial, significant, specifically, significance, significantly, terror, identification, terrain, terrorist, interrupt, terrorism, rifle, drift, carrier, barrier, arrival, warrior, corridor, arrive at, horrible, hurricane, curriculum, office, officer, official.