Random good picture Not show
1. The amniocentesis test carries a significant risk of miscarriage.
2. Penicillin was an extremely significant medical discovery.
3. A small but significant number of 11-year-olds are illiterate.
4. The move was regarded as significant in Japan.
5. This is a significant contribution to knowledge.
6. This is a significant piece of legislation.
7. Today is a significant day for me.
8. His most significant political achievement was the abolition of the death penalty.
9. A significant number of indecent assaults on women go unreported.
10. The Chinese Dragon Boat Festival is a significant holiday celebrated in China, and the one with the longest history. The Dragon Boat Festival is celebrated by boat races in the shape of dragons. Competing teams row their boats forward to a drumbeat racing to reach the finish end first.
11. There has been a significant increase in the number of women students in recent years.
12. He has won over a significant number of the left-wing deputies.
13. There are no significant differences between the education systems of the two countries.
14. They have had a significant change in policy on paternity leave.
15. Recent elections have shown significant gains by right-wing groups.
16. Crime figures showed significant percentage increases.
17. The results are not statistically significant.
18. Share prices showed significant advances today.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Her appointment was a significant, though/albeit temporary success.
20. He gave her a significant look.
21. There were significant similarities between mother and son.
22. He gave me a significant look.
23. Gay men are a small but significant minority.
24. The talks represented the first significant move towards peace.
25. I don't think that is significant.
26. One of the best memories I have of him was when I first got him. It is a very significant moment in my life.
27. Persistence is the common trait of anyone who has had a significant impact on the world.
28. A small percentage reduction in the cost of materials would mean a significant increase in profit.
29. high-talent people lazy by nature, if, that is, not from efforts to develop his talents, his achievements would not have significant, sometimes, rather it would be better than him at the day low.
30. Their change of plan is strange but I don't think it's significant.
More similar words: significantly, significance, sign in, specifically, esterification, identification, sign on, signal, design, resign, assign, terrific, specific, designs, designer, design for, scientific, artificial, signature, assignment, efficacy, uniform, even if, cognitive, magnitude, recognition, sigh, office, campaign, foreigner.