Random good picture Not show
1) We heard of his implication in a conspiracy.
2) The implication was plain, if left unstated.
3) The implication took a while to sink in.
4) He smiled, but the implication was that he didn't believe me.
5) He resigned after his implication in a sex scandal.
6) He is by implication requesting me to resign.
7) The implication was obvious: vote for us or it will be very embarrassing for you.
8) I resent the implication that I don't care about my father.
9) His brain reeled as he realized the implication of his dismissal.
10) The implication of this line of reasoning is that globalization of capital is destructive.
11) His authority and, by implication, that of his management team is under threat.
12) The implication is clear: young females do better if they mate with a new male.
13) He criticized the Director and, by implication,[http://sentencedict.com/implication.html] the whole of the organization.
14) The trial resulted in the implication of several major figures in the organization.
15) She accused the party and, by implication, its leader too.
16) The case depended upon his implication of his co-workers in the fraud.
17) The implication is that this battery lasts twice as long as other batteries.
18) They are called 'Supertrams', the implication being that they are more advanced than earlier models.
19) The law bans organized protests and, by implication, any form of opposition.
20) The implication in his article is that being a housewife is greatly inferior to every other occupation.
21) Failure to say ` No'may, by implication, be taken to mean ` Yes '.
22) By implication, other approaches were based on irrational behaviour.
23) This has a rather surprising implication.
24) This already has a remarkable implication with regard to the way that space and time should be viewed.
25) In either case, the political implication is that denying rights to children is entirely justified, and there the matter rests.
26) Whether we do so directly or by implication, we place a value on human life.
27) Its implication that information, experience, and feelings presented in a pictorial form are readily and immediately accessible needs critical examination.
28) In refusing to believe our story, he is saying by implication that we are lying.
29) Mercury thus contains a much greater abundance of denser materials, the strong implication being that it is rich in metallic iron.
30) This spreading effect in phase space has another remarkable implication.
More similar words: application, publication, complicated, medication, indication, implementation, communication, esterification, identification, telecommunications, location, education, educational, delicate, nation, relation, equation, national, zonation, formation, donation, operation, isolation, sensation, migration, inflation, summation, violation, situation, allegation.