Random good picture Not show
1. Do you think violence is symptomatic of our times?
2. Is inflation symptomatic of economic decline?
3. Chest pains may be symptomatic of heart disease.
4. Jealousy within a relationship is usually symptomatic of low self-esteem in one of the partners.
5. The city's problems are symptomatic of the crisis that is spreading throughout the country.
6. The rise in unemployment is symptomatic of a general decline in the economy.
7. These disagreements are symptomatic of the tensions within the party.
8. The latest crime figures are merely symptomatic of a wider malaise in society.
9. His presence among them was highly symptomatic.
10. Treatment is symptomatic and the condition can be prevented by housing animals on clean, dry bedding.
11. The only treatment is symptomatic and supportive therapy and using sedatives to control convulsions.
12. Such incidents were symptomatic of tensions within the socialist movement that were to have long-term consequences.
13. Subjects who developed a symptomatic infection of the upper respiratory tract were retested while ill and again one month later when asymptomatic.
14. The rate of symptomatic gall bladder disease among women of parity 1 was generally twice that of their nulliparous counterparts.
15. It was symptomatic of a system going soft, falling apart at the seams.
16. Deskilling is symptomatic of the way in which a worker's labour is taken possession of by the capitalist.
17. This again is a symptomatic consequence of suffering from anorexia nervosa.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. Symptomatic coccidioidomycosis has a wide clinical spectrum, ranging from mild influenza-like illness to serious pulmonary disease to widespread dissemination.
19. The presence of symptomatic gall stones in eight patients is interesting and is the subject of a more thorough investigation.
20. Results Table I gives a summary of the results for endoscopic and symptomatic success.
21. Frequently, following surgery for hyperparathyroidism, there is a transient interval of hypocalcemia, which can be symptomatic.
22. Aromatherapy, as it is more usually practised, is about prevention of major illness and the symptomatic treatment of minor ailments.
23. Currently, therefore, the only clear recommendation for treatment is in symptomatic patients.
24. Patients with primary sclerosing cholangitis complicated by biliary tract calculi were more likely to be symptomatic at presentation than those without calculi.
25. The introduction of laparoscopic cholecystectomy has changed the approach to the treatment of symptomatic gall stones.
26. An idiopathic defect of magnesium absorption has been reported as a rare cause of symptomatic hypomagnesemia in infants.
27. The causal relevance of an agent would be optimally confirmed if it was detected in symptomatic but not in asymptomatic patients.
28. The doubts expressed by ministers and Home Office officials in the 1880s were symptomatic of much deeper structural problems.
29. The arrangements announced yesterday to ease the introduction of the poll tax are symptomatic of a less rigorous approach.
30. These results suggest that smoking and parity are important risk factors for the development of symptomatic gall bladder disease in women.
More similar words: symptom, automatic, automatically, automation, aromatic, idiomatic, chromatic, axiomatic, diplomatic, achromatic, monochromatic, sympathetic, kleptomania, tomato, unsympathetic, automaton, mathematical, mathematics, mathematician, lymphatic system, dogmatic, dramatic, rheumatic, pragmatic, enigmatic, schematic, traumatic, phlegmatic, systematic, dramatically.