Random good picture Not show
1. The plant is strongly aromatic.
2. The wine has a rich aromatic flavour.
3. Start with a long, warm, aromatic bath.
4. The highly aromatic herb Moxa is sometimes used.
5. Juicy, crisp, tender flesh and highly aromatic.
6. Matanzas Creek has focused so far on aromatic products.
7. A Red Delicious-McIntosh cross with lovely aromatic qualities.
8. Armonatherapy uses naturally grown aromatic substances to treat patients.
9. Thai basil is fast growing and wonderfully aromatic.
10. Crusty white bread, aromatic black coffee with thick sweet cream and buttery cheese had accompanied them.
11. In the pot, it gives up a rich aromatic broth and yields over a cupful of nutty meat.
12. He dug his hand through the aromatic blanket and his fingers closed round an unmistakeable shape.
13. The Aromatic Analyser replaces the current fluorescent indicator absorption methods.
14. Organic compounds including a number of carcinogenic polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons are also present in coal dust.
15. The aromatic waters can be used in the same way as commercial products - splashed on after a bath or shower.
16. Suprex has introduced the Aromatic Analyser which determines the aromatic content of petroleum fuels.
17. Freeze dried instant coffee is more aromatic than the instant coffee powder and more expensive.
18. The acyl X substituents are invariably aromatic, and an electron-rich X group is best.
19. Amine groups are found in medicines and aromatic amines are used to make dyes.
20. Their clothes were aromatic with the feast they had been preparing.
21. No aromatic oils, vapour rubs, smelly nasal decongestants like menthol or eucalyptus etc.
22. Pure Chardonnay Champagnes from the best vineyards of Oger have great finesse and all the true aromatic characteristics of the Chardonnay grape.
23. What would we think of an advertising campaign for glue that concentrated in its aromatic qualities?
24. About 15 minutes before serving, preheat oven to 350 F.. Prepare an aromatic fire in a charcoal grill.
25. Then the inner cavities were sluiced out with various aromatic and disinfecting fluids prior to sewing up.sentencedict.com/aromatic.html
26. A regal member of the mint family, basil has some of the same aromatic characteristics as its kin.
27. Natural gas is also virtually free of the lead, sulphur, particulates and aromatic hydrocarbons that cause pollution at street level.
28. The forest thinned to a plateau of wind-worn scrubland and there was the aromatic scent of rosemary and thyme.
29. I sampled the oak-smoked back - quite the most succulent, aromatic and potentially habit-forming rasher I have ever had.
30. Each piece packs a wallop of crunch, and the meat is juicy and aromatic.
More similar words: chromatic, achromatic, monochromatic, automatic, diplomatic, automatically, aroma, romantic, mathematics, ferromagnetic, electromagnetic, dogmatic, dramatic, pragmatic, enigmatic, schematic, traumatic, phlegmatic, charismatic, grammatical, dramatically, grammatically, melodramatic, systematically, Roman, romance, tomato, pax romana, diplomat, no matter.