Random good picture Not show
1. Polls showed a switch to Labour.
2. Switch to an interest-paying current account and stay in credit. Most banks and larger building societies now offer these accounts.
3. Can we switch over I'd like to sit in your seat.
4. I groped for the light switch.
5. I fumbled for the light switch in the pitch dark.
6. Always switch off appliances that are not in use.
7. I would like a switch you to use my years long stay.
8. He went to switch off the music.
9. Milk rounds are threatened as customers switch to buying from supermarkets.
10. I just happened to switch over although I haven'tbeen watching the Olympics.
11. We switch over? I'd like to sit in the sun, too.
12. Are you positive you saw me switch the iron off?
13. Switch to paying your mortgage by direct debit.
14. Which switch do I press to turn it off?
15. Oh, you're back, why don't you switch on the lights?
16. The mains switch is in the cupboard under the stairs.
17. He scrabbled for the light switch.
18. I felt for the electric light switch on the wall and turned it on.
19. I think I remembered to switch the oven off but you'd better check .
20. There is a switch on the wall for turning on the lights.
21. Let's switch to some other topic.
22. He flicked a switch and let the boat idle.
23. She groped blindly for the light switch in the dark room.
24. That was in the days before electricity was available at the flick of a switch .
25. The end of the wire had become accidentally fused with the switch.
26. He blundered about in the dark, feeling for the light switch.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. She was fumbling around in the dark looking for the light switch.
28. Next week they will swap places and will repeat the switch weekly.
29. The intercom buzzed and he pressed down the appropriate switch.
30. Leona put some detergent into the dishwasher, shut the door and pressed the switch.
More similar words: switch on, switch off, pitch, bitch, pitcher, kitchen, come to terms with, make friends with, catch up with, swing, swimming, in full swing, patch, Dutch, watch, catch, stretch, catches, catch on, scratch, stretch out, catch fire, watch out for, with, within, go with, do with, without, witness, down with.