Random good picture Not show
1. Her opening words were dramatic.
2. He enjoys the dramatic arts.
3. Environmentalists are alarmed by the dramatic increase in pollution.
4. Computers have brought dramatic changes to the workplace.
5. The announcement had a dramatic effect on house prices.
6. These proposals represent a dramatic shift in policy.
7. Bridget made a dramatic entrance into the room.
8. We're studying dramatic texts by sixteenth century playwrights.
9. The businesses showed a dramatic variation in how they treated their staff.
10. Really it's a workmanlike conference rather than a dramatic one.
11. Leeds Castle will provide a dramatic backdrop to a fireworks display next Saturday.
12. If something dramatic has happened during the day, we'll sit and natter about it.
13. The mountains form a dramatic backdrop to the little village.
14. The nation is gripped by the dramatic story.
15. He flung out his arms in a dramatic gesture.
16. Her entrance was accompanied by suitably dramatic music.
17. She gave a dramatic shudder of repulsion.
18. Herr's book started life as a dramatic screenplay.
19. This dramatic work has been a great joy.
20. The mountains provided a dramatic backdrop for our picnic.
21. The Dramatic Society are doing 'Hamlet next year.
22. He struck his breast in a dramatic gesture.
23. Students will study various plays and dramatic texts.
24. The technique Mr Wilson uses most often is to juxtapose things for dramatic effect.
25. The increase in the number of young people leaving to work in the cities has had a dramatic impact on the demography of the villages.
26. A fifth year of drought is expected to have dramatic effects on the California economy.
27. In recent years,(sentencedict.com) the movie industry has undergone a dramatic transformation.
28. For three weeks Maurice felt off-colour but did not have any dramatic symptoms.
29. The meeting between the mother and her son was dramatic.
30. The old lady cackled, pleased to have produced so dramatic a reaction.
More similar words: dramatically, drama, mathematics, automatic, pragmatic, diplomatic, automatically, alma mater, a matter of, as a matter of fact, formation, summation, information, transformation, statistics, democratic, statistical, participation, as a man, damage, frame, grammar, program, rampage, scramble, framework, drag, draw, drain, draft.