Random good picture Not show
(1) The refugee problem has now reached immeasurable proportions.
(2) Many of the refugee villages are in isolated areas.
(3) Dysentery and malaria are rife in the refugee camps.
(4) The author portrays life in a refugee camp very vividly.
(5) Refugee workers said such action was a violation of medical ethics.
(6) The army clamped a curfew on the refugee camps.
(7) The Home Office has refused him refugee status.
(8) The refugee camps have reached saturation point.
(9) The refugee camps sprawl across the landscape.
(10) They were granted refugee status.
(11) The refugee camp came under assault again last night.
(12) Conditions in the refugee camps were horrendous.
(13) They have acquired refugee status.
(14) Please give generously to the refugee fund.
(15) Some refugee children were plucked out of the country in a number of mercy missions.
(16) In the refugee centres we saw many children whose stomachs were distended because of lack of food.
(17) The refugee situation must now be addressed as a matter of urgency.
(18) His early years in the refugee camp left a deep psychological scar.
(19) Her experience as a refugee informs the content of her latest novel.
(20) Many illnesses in these temporary refugee camps are the result of inadequate sanitation.
(21) They say they will stay to rebuild their homes rather than retreat to refugee camps.
(22) Troops tried to set up a lookout post inside a refugee camp.
(23) The charity will be taking food and essential supplies to six refugee camps. Sentencedict.com
(24) The arrival of the fresh medical supplies was a welcome sight for the beleaguered doctors working in the refugee camps.
(25) She was visibly shocked by the conditions she witnessed in the refugee camp.
(26) He had to show that he had a well-founded fear of persecution on religious or political grounds to qualify as a refugee.
(27) I asked my headmaster if he could arrange a collection for a refugee charity.
(28) The story is told through the eyes of a refugee child.
(29) They stay here a few hours before being sent to refugee camps, which are now almost full.
(30) Truckloads of food and medical supplies arrived in the refugee camp.