Random good picture Not show
1. We are working on the assumption that everyone invited will turn up.
2. It is very likely that your assumption is wrong.
3. The most frightening assumption in this world is that most people assume you are intelligent.
4. Dr Subroto questioned the scientific assumption on which the global warming theory is based.
5. His actions were based on a false assumption.
6. I work on the assumption that people are rational beings.
7. A lot of people make the assumption that poverty only exists in the Third World.
8. Implicit in his speech was the assumption that they were guilty.
9. Your assumption is wrong.
10. There is an assumption that a state will protect its citizens. That is the very reason for the existence of states.
11. There is an underlying assumption that younger workers are easier to train.
12. This is an invalid assumption.
13. The assumption that growth in one country benefits the whole world is highly dubious .
14. We are working on the assumption that the techniques are safe.
15. We are working on the assumption that it was a gas explosion.
16. We are working on the assumption that the rate of inflation will not increase next year.
17. The underlying assumption is that the amount of money available is limited.
18. The sales forecast is predicated on the assumption that the economy will grow by four per cent this year.
19. We're working on the assumption that the conference will take place in Canada, as planned.
20. The revolutionaries' assumption of power took the army by surprise.
21. Traditional economic analysis is premised on the assumption that more is better.
22. My calculations were based on the assumption that house prices would remain steady.
23. I would question the validity of that assumption.
24. There's an unspoken assumption in the department that Sue will take over the post when Ian leaves.
25. These calculations are based on the assumption that prices will continue to rise.
26. The company's expansion was predicated on the assumption that sales would rise.
27. His views are grounded on the assumption that all people are equal.
28. They make the naive assumption that because it's popular it must be good.
29. Their assumption that their project under way was something entirely new proved to be untrue.
30. I set the table for eight people(Sentencedict.com ), on the assumption that Jo would come.
More similar words: consumption, bumptious, sumptuous, assume, option, adoption, summation, reception, perception, exception, conception, corruption, description, prescription, association, assure, notion, motion, nation, action, edition, fiction, mention, section, portion, auction, question, operation, donation, zonation.