Random good picture Not show
1. The two countries agreed to establish full diplomatic relations.
2. He accused the ambassador of diplomatic double-talk.
3. Julia joined the diplomatic service after graduation.
4. We have established diplomatic relations with many countries.
5. They all admired him for his diplomatic skills.
6. He reached ministerial level in the Diplomatic Service.
7. The British government retaliated by breaking off diplomatic relations.
8. They will discuss the possible renewal of diplomatic relations.
9. The two countries terminated diplomatic relations.
10. He was sent to Washington on a diplomatic mission.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. They respected diplomatic immunity as valid.
12. The diplomatic dispatches were dispatched to the UN Headquarters.
13. A formal gown befits the diplomatic reception.
14. He envisages the possibility of establishing direct diplomatic relations in the future.
15. Diplomatic efforts to end the fighting began on Oct 25.
16. The diplomatic relations between the two countries have been ruptured.
17. He sees the proposal as more of a diplomatic gambit than a serious defense proposal.
18. Salisbury sent him on a diplomatic mission to North America.
19. They broke off diplomatic relations and closed the embassies in each other's country.
20. The embassy official claimed diplomatic immunity and was later released.
21. The job requires diplomatic skills of a high order.
22. We were both strangers to diplomatic life.
23. You mustn't chatter nonsense on serious diplomatic occasions.
24. Diplomatic relations were formally restored.
25. Hungary established diplomatic relations with Chile in 1990.
26. Attempts are being made to settle the dispute by diplomatic means.
27. Tomorrow's meeting between the two leaders is expected to break a diplomatic stalemate that has lasted for ten years.
28. The Americans recognise that the UN can be the channel for greater diplomatic activity.
29. He was a man of forceful character[sentencedict.com], with considerable insight and diplomatic skills.
30. There were some mediate contacts between the two countries before their diplomatic relation was established.
More similar words: diplomat, automatic, automatically, mathematics, dramatic, pragmatic, dramatically, aplomb, tomato, no matter, romantic, exploration, formation, summation, information, transformation, statistics, democratic, statistical, participation, dip, dipping, multiple, principle, woman, Roman, plot, domain, romance, deploy.