Random good picture Not show
1. Local activist groups have become increasingly vociferous as the volume of traffic passing through the village has grown.
2. He's been a trade union/party activist for many years.
3. He's been a trade union activist for many years.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Runtal, on the other hand, became a union activist.
5. Sister Souljah is a black political activist turned rapper.
6. He lectured and was a local activist.
7. In its place, more activist shareholders are moving in.
8. Activist tendencies aid and abet stage 1, having experiences.
9. Meanwhile, a community activist has become very pro-business.
10. But as an activist, I knew how critical her work was.
11. Local author and health activist Protasia Torkington officially opened the play area today.
12. Dreams and dialectics Hippy and student activist continue to recognize each other as allies.
13. Maria del Carmen Asencio, a great activist and a good friend of mine, was among them.
14. There they fell under the influence of activist revivalists and reformers.
15. Bayer was a passionate, excitable activist with boundless energy and a huge grassroots network of local contacts at his disposal.
16. The Activist Confederations were to be associate members who were to disseminate the belief in corporatism throughout the community.
17. He wanted to get out of the old activist scene and transform himself into a modern, successful businessman.
18. Antigang activist and actor Edward James Olmos, for one, took the podium at the 1996 Democratic national convention.
19. The growth of anticommunist violence in Miami had intimidated many people from taking activist roles in liberal politics throughout south Florida.
20. For twenty-two years he was a card-carrying Communist, an activist in the cadre of the party.
21. Jennifer Coburn can pinpoint the moment she decided to become an activist.
22. That convention should have been one of the peak moments of my career as a feminist activist.
23. He knew Chico Mendes, leader of the rubber-tappers and social activist, whose murderers have recently been released from jail.
24. Woman vicar death threat HATE-mail threats to decapitate a leading activist for women priests are being treated seriously by police.
25. What is more, she had been a committed political activist in a way that only a seventeen-year-old can be.
26. Well, Paul Robeson, the singer, actor and civil rights activist, for one.
27. She doesn't think that stuffing envelopes for the Democrats once every four years makes her an activist.
28. The period you so fondly remember was dominated by activist and economically unschooled regulators and judges.
29. Federal regulators mean well, as do their defenders among various activist groups, but they are driving people crazy.
30. Observers saw Ochs poised to become the folkie / activist pillar mantle that Dylan had abandoned for rock and less political songs.
More similar words: activity, active, productivity, actively, attractive, distinctive, active transport, division, sensitivity, action, tactic, objective, detective, fraction, reaction, practice, distract, protective, collective, productive, perspective, practical, effectively, attraction, take action, in practice, practically, respectively, practitioner, interaction.